Wailea Sales Statistics
- Wailea Point 1002 and 1004 combined for 4,500 luxurious square feet with seven bedrooms and baths. It sold for $5.3 million in March.
- With prices still historically low in Wailea, cash buyers are making moves on high end condo properties at Wailea Point, Wailea Beach Villas, and Ho’olei. Wailea Point 1002 and 1004 – two oceanfront units – combined to form a 7-bedroom, 7-bath unit encompassing 4,500 square feet sold at $5,300,000 cash on a list of $5,900,000.
- The Wailea Beach Villa sale was one of 11 condo sales over $3M, year to date. The previous $5M Wailea condo sale was in September, 2011, a Wailea Beach Villa unit, also cash.
- Currently, 19 units are listed at Wailea Beach Villas and Wailea Point, ranging from $1.7 to $6.1 million. Pricing in Wailea starts in the $400,000 range and there are six condos listed at $600,000 or under.
- Polo Beach Club, Wailea Town Cener, and Wailea Ekahi each had a sale over $1 million in March.
- On the other end of the spectrum, a Wailea Ekolu 2-bedroom unit in average condition, with a partial ocean view, sold at $595,000.
- There were no foreclosure or short sale closings in Wailea in March.
Details on all 11 sales follow:
Kevin Spaise is the author of The Maui Condo Book (www.TheMauiCondoBook.com), the reference used by most Maui real estate brokers, title companies, and investors. Phone or email him with your questions about Maui real estate.