VIDEO: “How to Maximize Your Hawaii Vacation Rental Property”
In this short 7 minute clip from “The Island Hustle” Podcast Ep. #6 Jeremy and I discuss:
- The parallels between real estate marketing and vacation rental marketing
- Exposing the weak spots in Maui real estate and Rental performance
- Creative ways of making the guests experience 5 star
- Dealing with unforeseeable variables
- How Gross Rental Income can have a negative or positive impact on the resale of your property.
If you would like to learn more about The 3 Facets of Creating Value to Your Vacation Rental:
- Tips on acquiring the right property below fair market value.
- How to make your Vacation Rental perform at its highest and best use.
- How to sell for a premium by offering a branded, successful, on-trend unit with clear accounting of historical rental income.
Contact RobertHasson@HawaiiLife.com for a downloadable version of “THE MAUI BLUE BOOK” – A comprehensive guide that addresses all things Vacation Rental Management on Maui.
“THE DECK” – A 4 part guide series for Maui Buyers, Sellers, Vacation Rental Management, and Real Estate Investors. To obtain a downloadable copy of any or all of these booklets visit RobertHasson.com
Please feel free to submit your questions for “The Island Hustle” Podcast at RobertHasson@HawaiiLife.com (Subject Line “Q&A”)
If you would like to subscribe to “The Island Hustle” Podcast or watch other episodes, please click here.
Robert Hasson R(B)
“ELAVATING THE ART OF REAL PROPERTY”