Upcoming Auction November 2nd, 2017 – Property to be Sold Without Reserve
Oceanfront Estate at 27 Lae Place Sprecklesville, Maui
- Listed at $6.495 million
- 284 days on the market
- Overlooking Mantokuji Bay
- Panoramic views of West Maui Mountains and Moloka’i
- 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms
- 3, 809 sq. ft. living space, 15,882 sq. ft. lot
- Chef’s kitchen with large island and views
- Open beamed ceilings, dramatic wood finishes throughout
- Peaceful master sanctuary
- Seamless indoor/outdoor floorplan
- Sparkling pool and outdoor entertaining space
- Expansive lanai 1,300 sq. ft. lanai/veranda
Within walking distance to both Ho’okipa and Sprecklesville beaches for your sunset strolls and keeping active. Located a short distance from Paia town and the shops and conveniences the community has to offer. A retreat for ocean lovers with the perfect landscape for rest and play.
Downwind paddle from Maliko Gulch to your back doorstep, or relax on your expansive lanai and capture the fresh trade wind breezes. Watch the outriggers, stand-up paddlers, and amazing Hawaiian sunsets years to come. Experience the change of pace that IS Hawaii.
Someone will find themselves an opportunity here. Purchase your legacy for great family retreats or vacation time with friends.
The property will be sold to the highest bidder via auction on November 2nd, 2017.
If you’re interested or know someone who might be, please reach out and I’ll set up a showing.