Searching for a Beach House in Hawaii? Consider Puamana 24-4, Lahaina, Maui
The current owner’s grandmother purchased 24-4 Puamelia from the developer in 1968, and it’s been in the family ever since! Take a peek of this Puamana Beach House, first time on the market…
As I sit here in 24 Puamelia Place #4 in Puamana, listening to the birds chirping and waves breaking, the scent of the Plumerias wafting in, I ponder how to describe this place, and the phrase that keeps popping up is… What a sweet spot!
- the point or area on a bat, club, or racket at which it makes most effective contact with the ball.
- an optimum point or combination of factors or qualities
When grandma purchased this spot in 1969, it was a one-bedroom and sold for a five-figure sum! The family added a second floor and extra bedrooms and bathrooms in 2006.
Yes, 24-4 has an Optimum Combination of Qualities:
- Located on quiet Puamelia Place, which is like a driveway running parallel to the ocean with no through traffic.
- End, corner unit surrounded by ginger and areca palms.
- Near the beach access, mauka (mountain) side of Puamelia drive, otherwise you’d add $1.5M plus onto the price.
- Located in the highly desirable Puamana complex, a private, gated community on 30 oceanfront acres.
- Puamana is vacation rentable; you don’t even need to apply for a permit.
- This home is sold partially furnished with linens and fully-equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, and a serious gas BBQ… three bedrooms to welcome your ‘ohana…
- Easy stroll to the surf spot carrying your board (75 steps, I just counted).
- Private entry to the lanai to bring in your boards and bikes.
- Extra indoor and outdoor lockable storage.
- The neighbors are mainly full-time residents, so it is a quiet area within Puamana.
- No shoes necessary!
- Puamana is in Lahaina Town, the top choice for Hawaiian royalty, whalers, and rock stars.
- Situated on Maui No Ka Oi.
- Located in the fabulous State of Hawaii, US of A!
- Freckles the dog is welcome.
- Featuring one reserved covered parking spot and several open spots nearby.
This condo is 1,488 square feet, and the lot is 1,150 square feet. The monthly maintenance fees total $1,258.84, which is divided up as follows: Maintenance: $744.13, Replacement Reserves: $101.33, Insurance: $72.92, Cable: $46.96, and Special Assessment: $293.50. For vacation rental revenue, please contact me.
Check out the 3D tour here.
From relaxing on a giant floaty swan in the dolphin pool, goin’ right at Hot Sands, or biking around town, we’re confident you’ll find ways to get into the sweet spot at 24-4 Puamelia Place in West Maui…
Ready to Move in Now?
Bring your rubbah slippahs, boards, and bikes… You probably want to know more on how we are dealing with Covid-19 these days in Hawaii, click here.
For more information on Puamana, check out my previous Puamana blog posts here.
Puamana is a gated, low-density, oceanfront community with that classic Hawaiiana vibe, a popular vacation destination located within easy biking distance to historic Lahaina town. With the mild climate and clear waters, you will see why Hawaiian Royalty made Lahaina their home.
For more information on Puamana, click here for the ultimate guide to Puamana.
The perfect cool and shady spot for an afternoon siesta in Puamana 24-4.
Everyone loves the blue pineapple lamps!
Thank you for reading… By Anna Severson, your resident real estate broker — homeowner and full-time Puamana resident for the past 17 years! We bought our place, 167-3 Pualei drive, the year Zoe was born (2004), and now she’s in 11th grade at Maui Prep…and driving! As always, please feel free to call, text, or email anytime. 808-280-1390 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A hui hou!