Buyers, it’s time to register for Hawaii Life’s multi-island property auction on November 26th, 2011 and snag a great deal!
Click image above to see all the properties on the auction block in Hawaii
Looking for a great deal on Hawaii real estate for sale? Check out the properties that are up for auction with Hawaii Life on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. This auction will be held live at the Marriott Waikoloa Beach Resort. You can also buy over the internet, or via telephone.
To Register to Bid
- Fill out your Bidder Registration Form (PDF) and fax to Premiere Estates Auction Company at 310-798-8883 by 5:00pm (PST), Friday, November 25th, 2011.
- A registration deposit of $10,000 is required in advance.
Basic Terms & Conditions
- The listed price represents opening bid price only.
- There is a reserve price, which the highest qualified bid will have to meet or exceed for the property to be sold.
- There is a buyers premium of 8% added to the winning bid amount to determine the total contract price.
- The property is sold “as is” with no contingencies and no warranties.
- Successful bidder is to provide a non-refundable deposit of 10% of total contract price at close of auction.
- Buyer has 60 days to close.
For more information, please email me: email@example.com, or call 808.895.4327.