Beachfront North Shore Oahu – Concierge Auctions Bidding Begins July 14
A very rare opportunity to own a piece of the North Shore of Oahu
Oahu Land for Sale – Property Features
This extraordinary oceanfront acreage on Oahu’s coveted North Shore is coming up for bidding with Concierge Auctions! This stunning oceanfront land for sale on Oahu is nestled between the private gated road to Marconi Farms, the famous Arnold Palmer Golf Course of Turtle Bay Resort, and the North Pacific ocean.
This property offers ideal privacy in a breathtaking location, with 179 feet of pristine white sand beach frontage and the cerulean waters of Kaneaku Cove, plus a full 3.01 acres of sustainable, agriculturally-zoned land. With this unmatched ocean backdrop and rare oceanfront location on the North Shore of Oahu, you can build a secluded and sustainable custom home. Plans are already drafted for a ready-to-build dwelling
Oahu Land for Sale – Property Details
The North Shore is famous for its gorgeous beaches and big, perfect-for-surfing waves. Beautiful Kahuku is the northernmost town on the Hawaiian island of Oahu. It’s located 10 minutes west of the beautiful town of Laie, and 25 minutes from historic Haleiwa, the surfing capital of the world. Driving west from the property toward Haleiwa, you’ll pass surfing’s “Seven Mile Miracle” — including Sunset Beach, Pipeline, and Waimea Bay — home to the famous Triple Crown of Surfing.
CURRENTLY LISTED at $3.3 million.
- No Reserve Bidding from July 14 through 20, 2021
- Showings Daily from 1 to 4 p.m. and by appointing
- 179 feet of white sand ocean frontage
- 3.01-acre parcel
- Next to Seven-Mile Miracle and some of the world’s best surf breaks
- Outdoor Features | Electric, cable, and water already installed
- Access via private gated paved road
- Location — Borders Turtle Bay Resort and Arnold Palmer Golf Course
- 10 minutes to Laie. 10 minutes to Sunset Beach. 15 minutes to Waimea Bay. 25 minutes to Haleiwa
- 40 miles to Honolulu and Daniel K. Inouye International Airport
Bidding Opens on July 14, 2021
The property sits centrally along the scenic North Shore coastline. Its location marries the privacy of a small town with the convenience and close proximity to nearby larger areas. Nearby reserves, parks, and conservation areas wait to be explored, including picturesque Waimea Falls and Waimea Bay. Honolulu and the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport are only 45 miles away by car, making plane access a breeze.