What homes have been selling in Kula, Maui in the past 3 months? What’s for sale and what’s pending? Read on for the details.
Sold in Kula, Maui March 17 – June 17, 2015:
- 18 residential sales ranging in price from $475,00 – $2,450,000
- Average sale price was $958,493. Median sale price was $873,500
- 11 properties were single homes, while 7 others had a detached cottage as well
- Days on Market varied from 42 – 406, with 145 being the average and 89 being the median
- The absorption rate is 6 properties per month
Pending in Kula as of June 17, 2015:
- 17 properties are under contract to sell, priced between $385,000 – $2,750,000
- 14 of these are priced under $1,000,000
- 9 are on 1 acre or less, 8 homes are on acreage of 1.2 – 7.2 acres
- 10 of the listings are a single home, while 7 are a house and detached cottage
Active Listings in Kula as of June 17, 2015:
- 51 active properties are priced from $419,000 – $6,900,000
- 18 of these are priced under $1,000,000 and 33 are priced at $1,000,000 or above
- This is interesting…all of the active listings are a single home, no detached cottage
- Days on Market range from 173 – 754!
92 Ikena Kai Pl. Kula, Maui HI. (MLS# 364540)
This beautiful 3 bedroom home sits on 5.6 acre with outstanding bi-coastal views for only $1,245,000. This is one of the super deals out there. It’s listed by Haiku Properties and I can help you to make it yours!
92 Ikena Kai Pl views
Want to Call Kula Home?
There’s a lot of inventory, and properties priced over $1,000,000 are definitely taking longer to sell. It looks like the hot sellers are the house/cottage combination priced under $1M. See what’s for sale in the Kula, Maui real estate market, then contact me with your questions. There’s a lot of ground to cover in Kula, why don’t we do it together?
Georgie Hunter, R(S), e-Pro
Direct: 808 283-0635