Homebuyers or sellers are interested in knowing what listings are available on the East Side and what the market has been like. Currently, there are 65 homes for sale on Kauai’s East Side ranging from prices of $358,900 to the high-end price of $8,250,000 for a home at Kealia Kai. I have decided to hand pick out for you some of the best values currently available on Kauai’s East Side.
- Of the 2 homes for sale for under $400,000 both of them are bank REO’s. One of them in particular could be a possible flip or nice home for a family willing to do some fixing up. That is the one located at 1621 Malakia Place. You can view both of those listings foreclosure listings here.
- Another fixer-upper that also has potential rental revenue is this one located at 1761 Mei place. This house has 2 separate living quarters but needs some love. Great potential.
- Want a great affordable starter home that comes with a bonus area. Check this one out…
- How about a really cute move in ready home in the median sales price range?
- Would you like a custom build home with media room private fenced in yard and ocean views from the master?
- Here is a fixer upper in an up scale neighborhood that has a separate permitted Ohana area. This property is a foreclosure sale.
- This cute Hawaiian Cottage with Makaleha Falls views and separate bonus area is a must see!
- And lastly, this larger home on acreage boasts of artful carpentry and environmental consciousness. Off the Grid offering Solar Electricity and Gas Fired Flash Boiler Water Heating System
Currentl, there are 46 properties in escrow or under contract. East Side homes are selling quickly at an average of only 58 days on the market! The current median sales price for a home on Kauai’s East Side is $585,000. If you are looking for a home to purchase on Kauai’s East side you will want to be ready to move quickly. Great values pop up on the market and sell quickly with other house hunters on the prowl. Contact me today to help scout out a great property for you and beat out the competition.
Are you thinking of selling your property? I have many interested buyers and at Hawaii Life, we know where buyers are looking. We are Hawaii’s #1 Real Estate Search Engine. Hawai‘i Life listings are viewed 420% more than non-HL listings as a result of a boost in our search algorithm, bringing even more qualified buyers to your listings. To find out more contact me today.