At last! The sale of 192 market-priced units at Kapiolani Residence was just announced.
Kapiolani Residence rendering – courtesy Samkoo Pacific
Don’t miss this opportunity to own higher-floor units in a brand new 45-story building on Kapiolani Boulevard (across 24-Hour Fitness) at the center of Honolulu, walking distance to Ala Moana Shopping Center, over a hundred neighborhood dining options, plus drugstores, grocery stores, and Ala Moana Beach Park/Magic Island.
The deadline for submitting your pre-qualification packet and owner occupant affidavit is Monday, November 7, 2016 at 5:00 pm! A lottery will be held on November 10, 2016 at 10:00 am.
Views of the building site, awaiting the start of construction!
The 192 units will be comprised of 69 one-bedroom units, 83 two-bedroom units, and 40 three-bedroom units. The project architect is award-winning DPI (Design Partners International) and the developer is Samkoo Pacific – established in South Korea in 1971. They will all feature luxury vinyl plank flooring and carpeted bedrooms, walk-in closets, a Samsung split air conditioning system, stacked washer/dryer, and be fully wired for technology. Some units feature magnificent ocean or mountain views.
For more information on specifications, see our previous blog: Kapiolani Residence – Exciting, Affordable Condos in Kakaako.
Common area maintenance fees were deliberately kept low for affordability – which means no movie theater with leather armchairs – but amenities do include:
- Recreational Deck & Indoor Party Room, BBQ Grills, Cabanas
- Assigned Parking in a 9-Floor Garage with a Covered Walking Bridge
- Electric Vehicle Stalls Available
- Resident Manager
- Secured by Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Elevator Lobby: 5 Elevators (1 Service)
- Bicycle Storage
Left: Floor Plan C; Right: Floor Plan F
Market Unit Prices
- Plan C: 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 751 square feet, Mauka (mountain) views: $491,500 – $588,000 (depending on floor)
- Plan F: 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1,337 square feet, Diamond Head views: $841,000 – $989,500
- Plan J: 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 979 square feet, Makai (ocean) views: $630,500 – 803,500
Floor Plan J
Terms & Conditions
Current property owners can purchase market units. Buyers of market units must be:
- A citizen of the United States or a resident alien
- At least eighteen years of age
- Is domiciled in the State of Hawaii and shall physically reside in the unit purchased
- Has a gross income sufficient to qualify for the loan to finance the purchase
A notarized affidavit attesting to the above is required as part of the application.
Put My Experience to Work For You
November 7th is quickly approaching. If you are interested in living at Kapiolani Residence, I can assist you in navigating your application process and completing the required steps for eligibility in a timely manner. The developer is working with several Honolulu mortgage loan companies; I can help you select one and receive your pre-qualification.
Please call or email: