As part of my commitment to keeping the community informed about West Maui’s resort laden, micro-market real estate environment, I’m bringing you an up-to-date, comprehensive property market summary of Pineapple Hill, Kapalua’s original gated golf community.
What You’ll Find
- Actual Sales Prices: learn exactly how much specific properties sold for
- Sales Volume: see the strength of the market in terms of how many properties sold
- Days on Market: understand how long it takes the average property to sell
- List Price vs. Sold Price: see how the final sales price compares to the listing price
- Price Per Square Foot: which is critical in calculating real estate values
- Asset % Growth: what is the yr over year appreciation if my property
- Current Inventory: what is actively for sale and currently under contract
Before we dig into the numbers, make sure you subscribe to my blog if you want to be notified of future market reports as they come available.
- A new bar has been set as there have been 15 Pineapple Hill sales this year. That’s right, nearly 15% of the entire neighborhood has traded hands and this is over the course of only 9 months.. The previous sales record in a single calendar year by was 11 (both 2004 & 2000 had 11).
- Days on Market from time of listing to closing is averaging 270 days for 2019
- Currently there are 11 actively listed properties for sale. During this same period last year there was approximately 20.
Pineapple Hill Sales Summary (click on the images/links for interactive)
|Year||Avg List Price||Avg Sold Price||List Sell||Yr Gr||DOM||# Sold|
2019 Sales & Active Market
Want to Know More?
If you are in the market for buying or selling Kapalua real estate or have any questions about the area or the market in general, please feel free to contact me. I welcome the opportunity to give you information on my previous sales performance and marketing strategies. Or if you’re curious about what your property is worth in today’s market, it would be my pleasure to provide you with property information and a value assessment free of any sales pitch.