Just Listed: Spacious, Tropical & New, Single Level Living, with Ocean & Mountain Views
129 Lili Lehua Street, Wailuku, HI
It’s a Must-Experience Incredible Home!
And Priced to Sell, It Won’t Last Long!!
This two-level home offers 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with the master bedroom on the ground floor (for those that crave single level living) spread across 1,688 living sq. ft. and boast views of the Maui’s north shore and Haleakala…
Completed in 2018, the home is essentially new, favored floor plan “Makali’i Plan-3,” with a variety of incredible upgrades that include:
- First floor split A/C system
- All stainless steel kitchen appliance upgrades (refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, microwave), and washer/dryer
- Custom dimmer lighting system
- Ceiling fans
- Venetian blinds throughout
- Front-screen door
- Custom interior paint
- Complete Gutter System
- Custom 6’ white vinyl privacy fence
- Luscious Lawn of Seashore Paspalum Grass elegantly edged in brick.
Ke‘alohilani, meaning “the heavenly skies” in the Hawaiian language, is an 88-new home community in the master-planned neighborhood of Kehalani on the breezy and lush slopes of Wailuku. Ke‘alohilani is located in the premier location for new housing on the Valley Isle. Ke‘alohilani will offer four single-family floor plans, perfect for families looking for open three bedroom homes. Residents may also enjoy the new elementary school in the community as well as the convenience of shopping, dining, and recreational activities nearby. DR Horton is the Builder of Ke’alohilani. Your time is now.
- Bedroom: 3 (master bedroom on the ground floor)
- Bathroom: 2.5
- Living square feet: 1,688
- Parcel: 0.19 acres (8.380 sq. ft.)
- Subdivision: Kealohilani at Kahalani
- MLS link
- 3D-Virtual Tour
- Fact-Pack Slideshow
The Fact-Pack Slideshow includes:
- Additional photos (not available online)
- Property specifications
- Layout (Plan 3 – Makali’i)
- Home expenses
- 3D Matterport virtual tour
- Upgrade summary