Hoolei is one of Maui’s newest developments in Wailea, nestled on the south side of Maui in the exclusive Wailea Resort area. This development sits on 30 acres with 120 two story town homes and offers 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath with square footage ranging from 2,426-4,000 square feet with 3 unique designs.
Every two story town home has:
- Its own interior elevator
- Attached garage
- An over-sized front room with vaulted ceilings
- High end electronics and appliances
- Two very spacious lanais where you can enjoy some of the most amazing views of the Pacific Ocean
Active Hoolei Wailea Listings
1. Hoolei #B6. This is a 3 bed/3.5 bath condo that is currently listed at $3,400,000. With dramatic ocean views clear out to Molokini and Lanai, Ho’olei B6 boasts 3,076 sq.ft. of living area. The three bedrooms in this residence are like a retreat: each including an ensuite bath and plush cabana antigua carpeting.
Hoolei #B6 (MLS# 355528)
For those seeking the privacy of an upscale residence with the ease of a condominium living, this villa offers a tremendous opportunity. Finely appointed and being offered fully furnished.
2. Hoolei #T3. This is a 3 bed/3.5 bath condo with 2,619 sq.ft. of living area that is currently listed at $2,195,000. Villa 24-3 has a very convenient location on the property, located with a very close proximity to the pool and pavilion area.
Hoolei #T3 (MLS# 352919)
Interior appointments include a private elevator, a gourmet Studio Snaidero kitchen with Wolf and Sub Zero appliances abundant. All furniture, electronics, and house ware items are included in the purchase price.
Hoolei Wailea Amenities
Hoolei Wailea is a gated community with 24-hour on-site security and is located across the street from the Grand Wailea Hotel Resort & Spa. Hoolei is the ideal alternative to the swimming complex of the Grand Wailea.
Here, guests can enjoy the lavish pool area with its sandy each entry, to the state-of-the-art fitness center. At the pool area you can order a massage in a private cabana, or maybe have a BBQ with your friends and family.
As a guest of Hoolei Wailea you can enjoy the privileges of the Grand Wailea. Call down for the shuttle to pick you up from your town home and go enjoy the additional nine pools with slides, swings, and a lazy river.
Hoolei guests have full charging privileges at the Grand Wailea, so you can enjoy some quality relaxing at Hawaii’s largest spa, Spa Grande, while the children (keikis) and teens go to Camp Grande where they can meet other kids or enjoy the activities offered.
In addition, a special arrangement has been set up for the benefit of the Ho’olei homeowners at all three championship Wailea golf courses.
So if you looking for the privacy and spaciousness of your own home, or the fun and excitement that the Grand Wailea offers, Hoolei can give you the best of both worlds.