Ho’olei offers the most prestigious town homes in Wailea, located across from the Grand Wailea Hotel and Spa.
There are currently 14 active units for sale in Ho’olei. Here are my picks that I think represent great values including a town home in the B-building which is one of my favorites because of the location (note: these units, in my opinion, will be the next units to sell):
- Unit D-5 (MLS# 347089): top-row, ocean views, 2,426 sq. ft., 3 bed, 3.5 bath, $2,700,000
- Unit B-2 (MLS# 347684): top-row (the ), 2,426 sq. ft., 3 bed, 3.5 bath, $2,750,000
- Unit C-5 (MLS# 348468): top-row, ocean views, 2,426 sq. ft., 3 bed, 3.5 bath, $2,850,000
Here are the recent sales at Ho’olei in the last six months:
- Unit O-01: List Price $2,415,000/Sold Price $2,415,000, 3,076 sq. ft., sold 10/24/11
- Unit M-5: List Price $2,595,000/Sold Price $2,547,500, 2,426 sq. ft., sold 5/12/11
- Unit D-4: List Price $2,850,000/Sold Price $2,600,000, 2,619 sq. ft., sold 11/12/11
- Unit J-4: List Price $2,625,000/Sold Price $2,600,000, 2,619 sq. ft., sold 4/14/11
- Unit E-6: List Price $2,795,000/Sold Price $2,700,000, 2,619 sq. ft., sold 5/25/11
- Unit C-4: List Price $3,295,000/Sold Price $3,125,000, 2,619 sq. ft., sold 4/28/11
Steven C. Nickens, R(S), GRI, ABR uses his 18 years of local real estate knowledge to assist buyers and sellers in Maui’s most luxurious resort area, Wailea. He is one of the top social media real estate marketers on Maui and uses HawaiiLife.com’s strong Internet presence to bring buyers to your home from around the world.
Steven C. Nickens, R(S), GRI, ABR
Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers