Home Sales in Haiku, Maui (July 2015)
- 10 residential closings in July 2015. Last year there were only 3 in this month!
- Dollar volume was $7,207,000 compared with $1,946,000 from July 2014. Median sales price stayed around $690,000.
- 180 Kalipo Pl. sold for $635,000 on 7/6/15 – Small plantation home on 2.75 acres. Bonus cottage and unpermitted improvements.
- 1515 Kaupakalua Rd. sold for $840,000 on 7/7/15 – Bank-owned large house and cottage on 2.5 acres. Busy road.
- 600 Kaupakalua Rd. sold for $780,000 on 7/9/15 – Creative living arrangements to maximize rental income. Lush 1.3 acres.
- 2810 Kokomo Rd. sold for $455,000 on 7/10/15 – Basic little frame house on .86 acres. Quick sale.
- 36 Laa Kea Pl. sold for $707,000 on 7/15/15 – Bank-owned home on 2 acres in a newer subdivision. Needed serious work.
- 95 Kahiapo Pl. sold for $880,000 on 7/16/15 – Nice income property on level ground, with multiple units and fruit orchard.
- 4525 Une Pl. sold for $1,150,000 on 7/24/15 – 2 acres with a 4BD/3BA home and pool, big views from hilltop location. Quick sale.
- 10 Honokaupu Pl. sold for $465,000 on 7/28/15 – Cute cottage in a small country village on the road to Hana.
- 4530 Opana Pl. sold for $680,000 on 7/29/15 – 2-story 4BD/3BA home on 2 acres, which is mostly unbuildable.
- 1070 Nanihoku Pl. sold for $615,000 on 7/31/15 – A 500 sq.ft. cottage and a garden shed on 2 acres with no views.
4525 Une Place, Haiku, Maui, HI
95 Kahiapo Place – Haiku, Maui, HI
What’s For Sale Now in Haiku, Maui?
- 44 Active listings priced between $350,000 and $6,400,000
- the majority of these come with 2 acres, only 3 are less than 1/3 acre, 3 are over 15 acres
- 4 properties are oceanfront, with 3 of them located down Door of Faith Road
What’s Currently Under Contract & Pending?
- 18 properties are Pending as of today – ranging in price from $242,500 to $2,395,000
- 15 are a single home, and 10 of those are on 2 or more acres
- 1 is a house and detached cottage on 6 acres
- 2 are homes with attached ohanas
What Else Sold in Haiku?
The Haiku Market now has a new owner after 14 years at 810 Haiku Road, in the old cannery turned into a shopping center.
Haiku Market – Grand Opening
It’s nice to see that sales numbers are up and Haiku homes are in demand. No wonder the Haiku Grocery Market was an attractive purchase for the Foodland Grocery Store owners. The little market in downtown Haiku has really expanded to service the needs of the growing community.
Want to Call Haiku Home?
If Haiku, Maui is where you want to live, be sure to work with a Haiku, Maui agent who knows her way around all those winding country roads…that would be me!
Georgie Hunter, R(S), e-Pro
Direct: 808 283-0635