Be sure to mark your calendar for Haiku, Maui’s 23rd annual flower festival on Saturday, April 23, 2016. This is a premiere free event for the north shore and it’s a great fundraiser for Haiku Elementary School.
Haiku, Maui’s annual flower festival
The Ho’olaule’a Flower Festival is a one day affair that starts at 9:00am and ends at 3:00pm, at the Haiku Community Center and the Haiku Elementary School grounds. That’s on the Hana Highway, and you can’t miss it because there will be lots of cars parked along the road and in the adjacent field. Come early for the best selection of flowers and plants, farmers market, and bake sale.
Make your own haku lei
Why Attend the Flower Festival?
- raise funds for the school and the Boys & Girls Club of Haiku
- have a fun day with the family and friends
- make the scene and be seen
- buy plants and flowers, crafts, and baked goods
- try some new foods
Enjoy music and entertainment
What’s Happening This Year?
- Live Entertainment: all day long music, hula dancing, 2 stages
- Restaurant Row: various food trucks and restaurant fare, vegan choices
- Silent Auction: valuable products and activities donated by local businesses
- Artisan Marketplace: made on Maui products and hand crafts, jewelry, clothing
- Keiki Fun Zone: face painting, pony rides, ride the bull, walk on water, carnival games
- Flower and Plant Sale: assorted local vendors and wide variety of plants
- Community Tent: historical displays, home products, energy awareness
Water lilies for sale
Are you getting excited to see what’s new this year, and check out the latest offerings? I know I am, and this is one event I don’t want to miss. So come on by the Haiku Ho’olaule’a Flower Festival on the Hana Highway in Haiku, Maui.
Are you ready to buy a home in Haiku, Maui? Let me be your guide to all the great things happening on the north shore.
Stop and smell the flowers
Georgie Hunter, R(S), e-Pro
Direct: 808 283-0635