End of Summer Sales Still Simmering: West Maui Real Estate Report August 2018
As it is my commitment to keeping the local community informed, I am pleased to share with you the most recent West Maui home, land, and condo sales reports for your review — covering Kaanapali, Kapalua, Lahaina, and Launiupoko. You’ll find real estate sales volume, days on market, list versus sold price, price per square foot, and more.
Sunset at Kaanapali Beach
- 7 of the 10 homes that sold did so for $1.1M+
- 8 condo units sold for over $2M each
- 73 sales transactions (2nd most this year)
- 2018 volume is up 14% over 2017
- The highest home sale was $4.42M (Kaanapali), the lowest was $441,500 (Napili)
- The highest condo sale was $4.495M (Montage), the lowest was $194K (Honokowai East)
Want to Know More?
If you are in the market for buying or selling West Maui real estate or have any questions about the area or the market in general, please feel free to contact me. I welcome the opportunity to give you information on my previous sales performance and marketing strategies. Or if you’re curious about what your property is worth in today’s market, it would be my pleasure to provide you with property information and a value assessment free of any sales pitch.