The sandy beach is just one of many special features of my listing at “32” Puako. Here are three reasons you would never be sorry you bought it and made it part of your Hawaii life!
3 Reasons to Buy This Oceanfront Property on the Kohala Coast
1. Location Within the Community is Cream of the Crop!
- The ocean is just outside the doorstep of this quaint cottage! Vivid blue sea, swaying palms, tropical fragrances – Can you hear the sound of the waves lapping on the shore?
- “32” Puako boasts one of the best, widest, and sandiest beaches of the community!
- Views! Unlike some Puako properties with restricted views due to orientation, “32” Puako has ALL the views; pristine coastline, huge Maui views, and best of all – year round sunsets!
- “32” Puako lies midway between the access points to the beach, maximizing the privacy of your very own oceanfront paradise
- The lot size is about 10% larger than the typical parcel in Puako. A new owner could modify the generous space to create more privacy for the cottage as it is, or plan your dream estate!
Another example of a beach in Puako
Watch the sunset and unwind on your own back lanai (patio)!
2. Location: Puako
Puako is Hawaii’s best kept secret!!! It is on the ocean and one of the most charming communities in Hawaii due to:
- It’s a dead end road; a one way in – one way out community along an amazing coastline of sandy coves and reef
- Puako is private and off the beaten path. If you want your affairs to be confidential, you can keep it that way
- Not a resort, which means you can build what you want, per the county code, with access to county water and a county road. Plus, no resort fees!
- Puako is an ocean-lovers paradise; watch whales and turtles, surf, paddle, snorkel, dive, put your boat in at the Puako boat ramp, walk or ride your bike to church or the “ma and pa” market, or it’s just a walk or bike ride just beyond the Puako road to enjoy lunch or Happy Hour at the neighboring resorts.
3. Location: Kohala Coast
Puako is nestled between the resorts and white sandy beaches of the Kohala Coast; one of the most desirable places in the Hawaiian Island chain due to:
- 99% Sunny – The average annual rainfall is 10-12 inches. If you want sun, you’re almost guaranteed to find it on the Kohala Coast over any other spot in Hawaii!
- Beaches! Kohala Coast has the nicest white sandy beaches on the island (and a few hidden black beaches, too). Wai’alea Bay, (a.k.a. 69’s), Kauna’oa Beach at Mauna Kea and of course, Hapuna Beach, which is regularly voted as one of the prettiest beaches in the world are just a few!
- Three luxurious resorts with all the amenities like golf, shopping, fine restaurants, spas, and plenty of activities like yoga/exercise classes, swimming with the dolphins, whale watching tours and water sports.
As the famous real estate saying goes, it’s all about “Location, Location, Location!” So, that is why these three reasons show that you can’t go wrong finding your Hawaii Life at “32” Puako!