Yacht Towers is located near the Ala Moana shopping center, Ala Moana Park, and the forever fun of the Waikiki/Hawaii Yacht Clubs. Yacht Harbor Towers consists of two high rise towers with a total of 459 condo units, 40 stories high, and was constructed in the mid 1970’s. Yacht Harbor Towers is a mixed fee and leasehold use. The leasehold expires in 2037.
Yacht Harbor Towers Condo Features
Each unit varies in quality and upgrades. Many have wonderful new kitchens.
- Central air conditioning
- A secured key card
- Video monitors
- Resident manager
- Trash chute
Yacht Harbor Towers Amenities
The Diamond Head Tower houses the pool and rec area and the Ewa Tower is near the mall. The views of the marina are amazing. Enjoy the onsite tennis court, heated swimming pool, work out area, relaxing deck and BBQ area.
Yacht Harbor Towers pool
Yacht Harbor Towers Floor Plans
Here are the available floor plans:
- 1 bed/1 bath: 791-824 sq.ft.
- 1 bed/1 bath: 966-1,052 sq.ft.
- 2 bed/2 bath: 1,324-1,543 sq.ft.
- 2 bed/2 bath: 1,357-1,604 sq.ft.
- 3 bed/3 bath: 1,960-2,060 sq.ft. “The Penthouse offering the best views”
Active Yacht Harbor Towers Condos:
There are 4 units currently for sale at Yacht Harbor Towers:
- Unit 1505: LH, $390,000, 1 bed/1 bath, 966 sq.ft.
- Unit 1803: FS, $518,000, 1 bed/1 bath, 791 sq.ft.
- Unit 2407: FS, $960,000, 2 bed/2 bath, 1,200 sq.ft.
- Unit 3108: FS, $1,028,000, 2 bed/2 bath, 1,543 sq.ft.
Closed Yacht Harbor Towers Condos
Unit 2701 is currently under contract, waiting to close escrow. 19 units closed escrow in 2012 with an average price of $705,789 and 77 average days on the market.
3 have closed already in 2013:
- Unit 1508: $485,000, 1 bed/1 bath, 824 sq.ft.
- Unit 2002: $512,000, 1 bed/1 bath, 791 sq.ft.
- Unit 1801: $806,750, 2 bed/2 bath, 1,495 sq.ft.
Living at Yacht Harbor Towers, you can see your boat from your lanai! Now that’s too cool. I think it’s the perfect place to call home here in the Ala Moana area. Let me know if you agree.
Tara L. Kelly, RA, CSP, SFR