13th Annual Windward Ho’olaule’a Celebration Takes Place this Weekend on Oahu
Kaneohe on the Windward side of Oahu is known for its beautiful Ko’olau Mountains and lush valleys. It is also home to Windward Community College and the annual Windward Ho’olaule’a, this year called, “A Homegrown Celebration.”
2013 Windward Ho'olaule'a in Kaneohe, Hawaii
This year’s celebration takes place on Saturday, September 28th between 10am to 9pm under giant banyan trees on the Great Lawn of the Windward Community College campus. The event is coordinated by Windward Community College and the Kaneohe Business Group.
Windward Ho’olaule’a Celebration Information & Details
- When: Saturday, September 28th, 2013
- Where: Windward Community College Campus ‘Great Lawn’ under Banyan Trees
- Time: 10:00am to 9:00pm
- Cost: Free & Open to the Public
The proceeds from the Windward Ho‘olaule‘a will fund scholarships for WCC students and other program support. There is fun for everyone at this year’s celebration with local entertainment and activities including:
- Ethnic Food
- Hawaiian Music
- 68 Unique Arts & Crafts Booths
- Keiki (Kid) Rides, Bouncers & Activities
- College-Sponsored Silent Auction
You should check it out this weekend! Hope to see you there.