Hi Super Agents,
Why do “satisfied clients” move their business somewhere else? Satisfied clients leave because good service is no longer good enough… They want an elevated experience with you and ongoing communications from you.
How To Deliver An Elevated Experience
- “Nice to see you” instead of “Nice to meet you”… more gracious and welcoming!
- Have cold drinks and Hawaiian treats during your open house.
- Offer to pick up your client to preview properties. Make it easy for them.
- Send them a “Thank you” note, whether they buy or not.
- Send them a “Happy Anniversary” card for another year in their home.
- Personally call them during the end of year holiday season.
- Talk about their new home not about their new house. People buy a place they feel at home.
So, get focused, get creative and get moving!