My Neighbors’ Place in Puamana Just Sold For …What?!
The Puamana Real Estate Market is experiencing an extraordinary amount of activity in the Makahiki Season. There have been 12 sales in 2020 to date with sales volume of nearly $20 million ($19,467,500).
4 sales in Puamana since the last blog:
- 136 3&4 Pualei: The big news is, we sold the 3 bedroom, 4 bath, double beachfront, 2,886 sqft, for $5,150,000. This is the highest sale ever in Puamana! I am honored to have represented the seller on this one.
- 167-2 Pualei: a 2 bedroom, 3 bath 1,098 sqft townhouse with garden views, just sold for $917,000.
- 5-1 Puakukui: this 1 bedroom, 2 bath with ocean and clubhouse views, along the Kauaula stream, 642 sqft, sold for $800,000. I am honored to say I represented the seller and the buyer on this one.
- 71-3 Puapake: 1 bedroom, 2 bath, 642 sqft with a large back patio by the mauka pool, sold for $755,000. Honored to say I represented the seller and buyer on this one.
Currently there are 2 pending sales:
- 19-3 Puamelia: Single level direct oceanfront. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. 1,176 sqft. Just north of the main beach access, this property is pending at $3,350,000. I am representing the seller.
- 100-4 Pualei Drive: a 3 bedroom, 4 bath 1,650 sqft townhome just listed and pending at $1,795,000
Property For Sale in Puamana
Presently, there are 8 properties for sale in Puamana with a median price of $1,895,000:
- 160-3 Pualei: 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath oceanfront townhome, 2,490sqft, listed at $4,795,000.
- 254-4 Pualei: Just listed for $3,199,000. This is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath townhome, oceanfront, near Puamana park, 1,500sqft.
- 58-1 Pualoke: 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bath direct oceanfront townhouse on the Lahaina side of the property, corner unit, remodeled,1,510 sqft: $3,150,000. I am representing the seller.
- 20-3 Puailima: 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bath townhouse with ocean views, 1,591 sqft, listed for $1,910,000.
- 20-1 Puailima: 3 bedroom, 3 ½ bath, fully remodeled townhouse just north of the clubhouse, 1,572 sqft. Garden and ocean views: $1,880,000. I am representing the seller.
- 111-2 Pualei: Oceanview townhome listed for $1,725,000. A fully rebuilt 3 bedroom, 3 bath with views from the kitchen, living room and both upstairs bedrooms 1,536 sqft. I am representing the seller.
- 139-1 Puakukui: 1 bedroom with a loft, 2 baths, 910 sqft, listed for $1,349,000.
- 139-3 Pualei: 1 bedroom with a loft, 2 baths, 1,009 sqft, just listed for $1,199,000.
If you’re at all like me, you have a newfound appreciation of your property in Puamana. Whatever the circumstances that led you to own real estate in Hawaii — you can definitely count yourself among the more extremely fortunate people on the planet right now.
Thank you for reading… By Anna Severson, your resident real estate broker — homeowner and full-time Puamana resident for the past 16 years! We bought our place, 167-3 Pualei drive, the year Zoe was born (2004) and now she’s in 11th grade at Maui Prep! As always, please feel free to call, text, or email anytime. 808-280-1390 or firstname.lastname@example.org