In a new effort to those who regularly watch or subscribe to my blog, I will be writing weekly blogs of the Maui properties that I feel are the best deals. Here is a gallery of my Week of May 23 Maui Best Buys. This week, I have combed through over 300 listings on our MLS that are either exceptional new listings, or underwent significant price reductions and are now priced to sell.
Check out my weekly newsletter, Ohana, Island Life, and Maui Real Estate News from the Stice Team of Hawai’i Life. Please let me know if you are interested in receiving this weekly publication and I will be happy to add you to the list.
Here are my Top 3 Highlighted Properties:
1. 38 North Iwa Place in Kaanapali Hillside (MLS# 348167) is unequivocally the best deal in all of Kaanapali for a residential home. I just got back from visiting the home which is currently being scoured over by Realtors and buyers alike because this bank owned/REO/foreclosed property will have at least 10 offers on it by the end of the week. There are already 3 on the table.
Here is the link to my full length video on this property, Kaanapali Foreclosure For Sale.
I am a real straight shooter, that is the way that I was always taught to do my business by my father and business partner, Tracy Stice – with this being said, I am going to go out on a limb and say that this home is under priced by about $250,000.
Here is my supporting case: there are two houses on opposite sides of the street from this one that just closed for $1,200,000 or more that are substantially older, not nearly in the same condition as this one, and where the view will eventually be obstructed by another house that will eventually go up (this would only apply to 89 Puu Hale.) Here are the two comps I am referring to, click here to view listings.
It is my professional opinion that this home would have sold for well over $2,000,000 at the peak of our market in 2007. Here is the full length blog on this property, $250K Below Market Value – Kaanapali Hillside Home on Maui
2. Wailea Beach Villas (MLS# 348175) is a 3bed/3bath penthouse unprecedented luxury condo in one of Wailea’s newest and most desirable communities. This unit is offered fully furnished, is exquisitely appointed, and has commanding ocean views.
Earlier this week, I blogged about a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom unit that I thought was a good deal, but the above unit is even more fantastic, as it is larger and has better views. Read about how this unit is $1 million under market value in this blog, Deal – Wailea Beach Villas Penthouse Unit For Sale.
3. 241 Oluea Circle (MLS# 347455) is a 3 bedroom/2.5 bathroom bank owned/foreclosed/REO home offered for $390,000 that has fallen out of escrow twice because the buyers could not qualify for their loan. This home last sold in December of 2007 for $595,000.
This home is a fantastic buy because it is a newer home in fantastic condition, located in a great Kihei subdivision, and offered for a very aggressive price. Most of the foreclosures in Kihei are much older homes in much inferior condition.
If you are interested in any of these properties, please contact me today, as it is imperative that you let me know immediately, so that we can get to work on a purchase agreement as soon as possible. Don’t see anything here that works for your specific needs? Please reach out to me and I think you will be very pleased with the results that I help to generate for you.
- Week of May 23 Maui Best Buys
- Our Top Maui Foreclosure Picks
- All Maui Foreclosed Homes
- All Maui Foreclosed Condos
- All Maui Foreclosed Vacant Land
Please reach out directly to me at my below contact information, or feel free to create your own HawaiiLife.com account, where you can view all properties on the MLS and save your favorites. Just click here and you will see the tab at the very top right of the page that says Sign Up, which you can then click on and follow the steps—it is easy and rewarding.
Jeremy Stice, R(S)
Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers