We often hear from Hawaii homeowners or potential homebuyers who want to buy or keep their Hawaii property, but who don’t want the hassle of managing tenants, lease agreements, etc. We are here to help! We offer comprehensive, long-term property management services to help you market, maintain, and manage your Hawaii property.
Our statewide team of Hawaii property management professionals handles every aspect of the homeowner-tenant relationship, from start to finish. With decades of real estate and property management experience, here are some of the goals our team can you accomplish:
Marketing Your Property For Rent
- We connect homeowners with qualified tenants using the latest technology.
- We apply proven strategies to fill vacancies quickly and efficiently.
- We ensure tenants are qualified using strict screening processes.
- We set rents at competitive market rates.
- We provide professional and timely rent collections.
- We offer easy access to online rental payments for your tenants.
- We offer electronic financial reports and net fund transfers for homeowners.
Property Maintenance and Repairs
- We take great pride in providing the utmost in property maintenance and care.
- We conduct timely property inspections throughout the leasing period, and at its close.
- We efficiently manage maintenance services using trusted providers across all islands.
- Tenants can make convenient maintenance requests online.
- Homeowners have online access to view estimates and invoices from contractors.
- We provide homeowner-tenant relations through the rental period to improve the length of tenancy.
- We handle all leases and associated paperwork, so you don’t have to.
- We handle evictions, legal issues and contract negotiations on behalf of homeowners.
We have a solid reputation and a global network.
- We have a broad, global network of agents and clients.
- We manage 359 homes across Kauai, Maui, Oahu and the Big Island. (as of this writing)
- We have 19 Senior Property Managers and 7 Property Management staff members.
- We have a statewide network of almost 400 licensed real estate agents and their clients.
- We have 18 offices across Hawaii to serve you.
We can help protect your investment and maximize your return.
Contact our Hawaii Life property management team today. With decades of real estate and property management experience, we are standing by, ready to help you reach your goals.
Click here to learn more about our expertise and the many reasons you should choose Hawaii Life property management services for your long-term rental.