Wailua Compound with Panoramic Views Up for Auction Without Reserve
Previously $4.35M. Without reserve. Will be open daily from 1 to 3 PM starting on Tuesday, April 23 and by appointment.
Behind the lava rock wall is a lush tropical compound with panoramic mountain views. Two exquisite homes — the perfect owners getaway. Exotic hardwoods and marble frame walls of French doors that open up to the majestic Balinese-inspired lanai. Your resort-style saltwater pool and cabana, with a curtain of emerald green beyond, is ideal for entertaining or simply relaxing and soaking up the “makai” vibes. Your private guesthouse finished with the same luxurious materials as the main house, offers a respite from the daily grind. Soaring ceilings, a top-of-the-line chef’s kitchen, and spa-like master sanctuary complete this perfect Hawaiian portrait.
- Island villa with Asian and European style
- Exotic hardwoods and sumptuous materials
- Panoramic views close to Opaeka’a Falls
- Kauai’s spectacular east coast
A historic beach community on Kauai’s southeastern coast, Kapa’a is known for its charm, stretches of white sand beaches, and proximity to the stunning Wailua River State Park. In the shadow of Nounou Mountain (the Sleeping Giant), your estate is nestled amongst scenic lookouts and trailheads, perfect for exploring the lush emerald terrain and panoramic views. You are only a few miles from Wailua Beach Park and Lydgate State Park, a protected beach paradise perfect for snorkeling. Kayak the Wailua River to visit temples, waterfalls, a lava-rock grotto surrounded by hanging ferns formerly reserved for royalty. Head into Old Kapa’a Town to eat like a local at Pono Market, shop, take ukulele lessons, or pick out fresh produce at the renowned farmer’s market.
- 3,900 sf main house | .8 ac | 1 bedrooms | 2 full bathrooms and 1 half
- 1,604 sf guest house | 2 bedrooms | 2 full bathrooms | full kitchen and marble spa bath
- Architectural Features | Alwynn Trigg Smith Architects; Gated compound; Lava rock walls; Vaulted, beamed ceilings; Fireplace; Marble, granite and exotic hardwoods throughout; Custom millwork and built-ins; Plantation shutters
- Master Sanctuary | Pool and mountain view; French doors; Marble spa bath; Freestanding soaking tub
- Chef’s Kitchen | Large island with breakfast bar; Professional-grade appliances; 6 burner stove; Wine refrigerator; Custom cabinetry
- Outdoor Features | 1,137 sf of outdoor lanai space with pool cabana; Open-air shower; Resort-style outdoor lanai; Balinese pavilion; 50ft. solar saltwater pool BBQ/cooking pit; Covered cabana; Spectacular mountain views
- Additional Amenities | 4-stall 1,056 sf carport
- Location | Adjacent to Wailua River State Park; 12 minutes from Old Kapa’a Town; 27 miles from Hanalei Bay; 50 miles from Na’Pali Coast State Wilderness; 1-hour drive to Waimea Canyon State Park; 7 miles from Lihue International Airport; 18 miles from Princeville local airport