No surprise! Maui’s beauty and versatility are never ending, offering a smorgasbord of adventure, amazing restaurants with fabulous organic food, and healing modalities to bring about rest and rejuvenation. It is no wonder that Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award again honored our “magic isle” as the best island in the world for the 17th time!
The Hawaiian Islands scored the following:
- Maui came in first place: 92.1
- Kauai came in second place: 90.1
- The Big Island and Oahu tied for 4th place: 85.8
- Lanai made the top six: 84.6
Maui was also voted “Best U.S. Island” for the 21st consecutive year. While you are visiting our land of waterfalls, rainbows, and tropical animals, consider owning your own piece of the best island in the world! Prices have never been better.
On Maui, and in the Hawaiian Islands in general, there are no limits to the variety of choices available that astound and entertain. It gives me goose bumps every time I think about how lucky I am to be selling real estate on the best island in the world…and to have Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers as a major part of my support system. Maui herself sells real estate, I only facilitate the transaction.
Connect with my blogs on foreclosure properties (and more) and how to find the best value for your property purchase, which includes a step-by-step process on “how to” purchase your bank owned property.
Our offices are working upwards of 30 pre-foreclosures (properties not listed in the MLS) at any given time. To protect homeowners and tenants currently still living in bank owned properties, and because of MLS rules, we are unable to give out addresses of our unlisted pre-foreclosures.
As bank owned properties are able to be listed on the MLS, if you answer a few questions below, we will contact you when a property of your dreams is about to be listed.
Please call with or send the information below:
- Assets you desire in a property: (i.e. acreage with a house and cottage, condo, 3 bed/2 bath, swimming pool, vacation rental on the golf course, etc.)
- Pre-approval letter or proof of cash: I would be happy to send you names of loan officers, so that you can be pre-approved and ready to make an offer
- Preferred location: (i.e. W. Maui, S. Maui, or an actual town such as Haiku, Kapalua, Kihei, Wailea, or a zip code)
- Phone number, name, and email address
Kathleen Wilson R(S), SFR – Short Sale Foreclosure Resource, FSI – Short Sale Certified Professional, FSI – REO Certified Professional