Costco and The New York Times Credit Hawaii’s Big Island as the Ecozone for Living and Travel Destinations
What do the New York Times and Costco have in common? They both give the Big Island big accolades! A recent Coscto Connection magazine ran a story on Travel Connection: Hawaii about why the Big Island is the ecozone for living and travel destinations. Soon after, another feature article came out in the New York Times online in the Great Homes and Destinations: Volcano Retreat Big Island.
What is All the Buzz About?
Well, I think it is because of the diversity of this beautiful place to live and create your own opportunities! For example, the Crater’s Edge is a successfully managed 2 or 3 unit vacation rental. The owner occupant can also permit property for a bed & breakfast.
This property (MLS# 242208) offers the Buyer the opportunity to create their own job at home, making the kind of life they want, in one of the most visited destinations in the Hawaiian Islands!
- Cedar outdoor living decks wrap around the house
- Two walls of window doors opening to private cedar lanais
- Plush carpeting
- Spa bathrooms with heated floors
- Jetted tubs
- Separate frameless glass showers and unique granite and teak vessel sinks in custom Sapeli vanities
- Two detached guests suites with their own individual punch code entry doors