VA Loans Can Now be Used to Purchase or Refinance Homes with Water Catchment Systems
Kurt and I attended a great class the other day regarding VA Loans. The class was presented by Veterans United Home Loans of Hawaii. VA Loans are an entitlement to those who have served our Country.
Here are a few items we found out about VA Loans:
1. To purchase a condo, Veterans United Home Loans of Hawaii does not require any percentage of owner occupied in the complex.
2. They also have the best Jumbo Loans around.
3. VA Loans are assumable to children.
4. VA Funding Fees go into a pool for other Veterans.
5. Water Catchment systems are now allowed. The Catchment Systems have to be inspected as one of the conditions for the Loan.
6. The maximum limit is $625,000 in Hawaii! Wow!
For more information, here is a short video about Veterans United Home Loans of Hawaii, and their contact information.
If you know someone who has served our Country, let them know that the Hawaii Life #CarlsonTeam can assist them in finding a home!!