Military service members and their families are well versed in the nuances of executing a PCS move. But orders to Hawaii come with a different level of challenges. While this beautiful island paradise is part of the United States, its deep cultural roots and history may make you feel as if you have landed in a foreign country. And while this island treasure has much to offer you during your tour here, securing optimal housing can feel daunting.
We know that military life is anything but consistent and predictable. Orders change, deployment dates extend, promotions elude, and BAH rates fluctuate. With a life full of surprises, it is nice to know that one benefit has stayed rock solid for military service members: the VA Loan benefit.
Between the generous BAH rates, COLA, and the 0% down VA Loan benefit, military members and veterans are in a fantastic position to invest in the vigorous real estate market here on Oahu.
What You’ll Learn
Hawaii VA Loans is hosting a VA Loan Seminar, Thursday, September 15, 2016 at the Hawaii Life Ewa Beach office. Spend 60 minutes with VA Loan professionals and learn:
- How to determine if you are eligible for a VA Loan
- How to buy a home up to $721,050 with no down payment
- VA Loan Benefits – Why VA instead of a conventional mortgage?
- An overview of the Home Buying Process
- Homeownership – Benefits, hurdles, and how a VA Loan can help
- How you can purchase a home with less upfront money vs. renting
- If you currently receive a housing allowance – find out what that will buy you in today’s real estate market
- Find out how much you can qualify for in less than 15 minutes
Knowledge is power, so arm yourself with information on the benefits afforded you as an active-duty service member, veteran, reservist, National Guard member, or surviving spouse.
When: Thursday, September 15, 2016
Time: 6:30pm to 8:00pm
Where: Hawaii Life Ewa Beach Office
Address: 91-1121 Keaunui Dr., Suite 216, Ewa Beach, HI 96706