Locally Sourced Foods and Friendly Faces
Looking for fresh coconuts to rehydrate yourself after a beautiful but demanding Poli Poli hike or fresh vegetables of all colors to throw in your stir fry for dinner? Check out the Upcountry Farmers Market for locally sourced fruits, vegetables, foods, baked goods, and other locally made goods!
When and Where?
Located at Kula Malu Town Center and open from 7 am – 11 am on Saturdays. I personally like getting there early to beat the heat. Great place to get breakfast…my personal favorite is the waffle with lilikoi syrup.
- Wear your mask.
- Bring cash as some vendors do not accept cards.
- If you like coffee, check out the Cuban Coffee truck…it will wake you up!
- Like spices? Check out HI SPICE. The mango spice has a kick!
- Big on Kombucha…Maui Jun Company has a root beer kombucha!
- Enjoy the friendly Upcountry atmosphere!
- Bring a bag to carry all the goodies!
We Are All in this Together
The farmers’ market is a great way to explore the talent the community has to offer and a chance to support the. Hope to see you up there. Please feel free to reach out at any time! Josh Jerman, R(B) via email Josh@HawaiiLife.com or call/text 808.283.2222.