The Pinnacle Honolulu, built in 2008, is without a doubt a world-class icon of the Hawaiian Islands; it’s absolutely magnificent! The name of this Penthouse is Kalewalani, which in Hawaiian means, “the highest stratum of the heavens.”
Luxury Penthouse at The Pinnacle Honolulu (MLS# 201401013)
With The Pinnacle’s combined 35th and 36th Penthouse suite floors, you have expansive 360° views from your six spacious balconies that include, Diamond Head, Waikiki Beach, Pearl Harbor, Honolulu Harbor, Koolau mountain range, and those beautiful Hawaiian sunsets. This incredible Penthouse comes fully furnished, no expenses were spared!
For more information, please see my virtual tour
Exclusive Penthouse Suite
Polished stainless steel high-speed elevators whisk you to the very top of The Pinnacle Honolulu to your exclusive Kalewalani Penthouse suite.
The elevator doors open to your private foyer. From the foyer you step into the “Grand Room,” which has built-in fireplace, 40-inch liquid crystal display home theater, state-of-the-art Dolby surround sound, a 350 gallon oceanic aquarium, and the only solid Koa wood baby grand piano from Steinway & Sons ever built!
Dinner is served in your formal wine cellar dining room. Features include exotic wood floors and floor to ceiling clear vision wine racks that hold 156 bottles of wine, seamlessly opening to an expansive lanai to enjoy your cocktails and the warm tropical air.
The incredible gourmet chef kitchen includes the imported handcrafted custom granite counters, eight burner stainless steel Viking stove, twin 36″ Viking refrigerator and freezers, there’s also a Viking dishwasher and convection oven/microwave.
The media room is awesome with a 73″ home theater screen, plush theater seating surrounded by windows that stretch from floor to ceiling.
Bathrooms designed for the most discriminating owners with chroma therapy negative edge spa whirlpool tub that has a water fountain cascading from the ceiling.
Additional Luxury Features
Luxury features of the Penthouse include:
- Fendi inspired Imperial master bedroom suite
- Ultimate King Kamehameha Master bedroom suite
- High-tech security systems
- Casa Fendi inspired interior design
- Electronically controlled drapes, piped in music throughout, & 5 zone climate control system
- Fully automated Lu Tron electronic mood lighting throughout
- High ceilings with lighted soffits, indirect and direct down MR-16 lighting
- Elegant formal wine cellar dining room to satisfy the most discriminating tastes
- Four fireplaces in bedrooms and Grand Room
- Spacious gourmet kitchen for inspired professional chefs
- Custom temperature controlled wine cellar with barrel vaulted used brick ceiling
- Private elevator between the top two floors
- Custom his and her spa bathrooms surrounded in rich travertine stone. Each spectacular bathroom appointed with 103″ chroma therapy negative edge whirlpool spa tub. Steam shower features rainforest shower and foot massage built-in stereo and speaker telephone.
- A personal walk-in, high security vault for your valuables
- Four full-size parking stalls in the secured enclosed parking garage
- Superior state-of-the-art 24/7 video surveillance security system for your comfort and safety key fob or “Biomatrics” access
This Penthouse is without a doubt the Crown Jewel of the Hawaiian Islands. If compromise is out of the question, this place is for you. Your Hawaiian home in the sky awaits your arrival!
Schedule a Private Showing
If you’re interested in a private showing of the penthouse, contact me to set up an appointment.