There are many things to love about living in Ko Olina, but here are my top 4:
1. Year-Round Resort Living
There are 6 master planned residential communities within Ko Olina, which include:
- Coconut Plantation: 270 condos/townhomes with 8 different floor plans
- Kai Lani: 116 condos with 2-story 4-plexes, 2BD/2BA and 3BD/2BA
- Ko Olina Kai: 264 condos/townhomes in center of property and single-family homes on edge of golf course
- Ko Olina Hillside Villas: 174 2-story villas, 2BD/2.5BA and 3BD/2.5 BA
- Ko Olina Fairways: 280 townhomes/condos, 2BD/2BA and 3BD/2.5 BA
- Beach Villas at Ko Olina: 247 beach villas in 2 towers, 19 floor plans
View of the lagoons and resorts
Homeowners not only enjoy the community amenities such as pool, grills, cabanas, and recreation centers, they also enjoy the proximity of four highly rated resorts, including Disney’s Aulani and The Four Seasons Resort, Ko Olina Golf Club (18 hole course), and more listed below.
2. Ko Olina Beach + Sports Club
Membership benefits include:
- Discounts at local retailers, restaurants, golf course, marina and resort activities such as SUP, group outings, and Paradise Cove Luau to name a few
- Use of fitness center, clubhouse pavilion, and tennis pavilion
- Sports, fitness, and enrichment classes
Ko Olina offers 2 miles of white sandy beaches with four lagoons, a marina, bike and golf paths, lush landscaping, shopping, restaurants, luaus, entertainment, and festivals. Ko Olina Station is a one-stop shop for restaurants, retail, galleries, shopping, and the Island Country Market. If you don’t want to leave the lagoons, enjoy the various resort’s bar and grills or have Pizza Corner deliver a pizza right to your beach chair!
Polu Gallery at Ko Olina Station – one of many unique businesses
4. Vacation Rental
5 of the communities within Ko Olina allow homeowners to utilize their homes as vacation rentals with a minimum 30 day rental period. Since the 6th community is zoned for both resort and residential use, owners may rent those for a minimum of 9 nights/7 days. However, they will pay a higher tax bracket for the ability to rent more frequently. Homeowners who live off-island must have an on-island contact for the property.
(Above Left) Four Seasons Hotel; (Above Right) Beach Villas at Ko Olina
Ready to Live the Ko Olina Life?
My family and I have enjoyed all aspects of Ko Olina. Whether it’s happy hour at Monkeypod, swimming at the lagoons, sunset dinner with friends on the beach, concerts, festivals, or a wedding or conference at the resorts – Ko Olina has it all. Contact me for more details about Ko Olina and new developments in the surrounding areas.
Kai Lani 20C (MLS# 201628850), 2BD/2BA with garage; Beautiful ocean view from the lanai, $859,000
Ko Olina Kai Golf Estates M25-2B (MLS# 201625644), 3BD/2BA with garage, $638,000
BeachVillas at Ko Olina O-201 (MLS# 201618641), 3BD/2.5BA, $1,250,000