Comfortable Pines at Kailua Kona Home with Spacious & Remodeled Floor Plan
Located in the heart of Kailua Kona is a neighborhood that continues to be a favorite, the Pines I and Pines II. These free standing cottages are actually condos and appeal to the homebuyer that desires the feel and privacy of a single family home with all the benefits of condo ownership.
Pines at Kailua-Kona II, #126 (MLS# 265354)
Just Listed: Remodeled Pines at Kailua Kona II Unit #126
Just listed this week is the largest of the 3 bedroom units in Pines II with 30 PV panels and low electric bills. Completely remodeled, you will feel like you are walking into a new home. The entry courtyard greets you with tropical landscaping leading to the double door entry.
Open concept living and kitchen area
As you enter the home you see directly into Kailua Bay and can plan your activities for the day in town. Kayaking, stand up paddling, shopping, and dining are a short walk or quick drive away.
Upper cabinets have been added for more storage
Other features of this tastefully remodeled home include:
- 30 solar panels and 3 solar powered attic fans (2012)
- New 16-Seer High Efficiency Air Conditioner (2013)
- New professionally designed & installed front courtyard plantings & automatic LED garden lights
- Enlarged 3rd bedroom with key pad lock on closet door for securing valuables
- Large and completely screened-in lanai with new shades (2013)
- Upgraded kitchen and bathrooms with Italian porcelain tile and soft close cabinet doors
- Extra upper cabinets in kitchen above glass top cook surface and convection oven
- French Door Refrigerator
- 1200 Watt Microwave
- Custom Master shower with “no step” entry
- New “California Closet” in Master (2013)
The Pines: Convenient Hawaii Living
Built in 1990, the Pines units have been well cared for and maintained. Reasonable HOA dues contribute to the popularity of this centrally located complex. I should mention, the Pines I and Pines II are separate complexes and have different associations and managing agents, so there are slight differences in the rules and dues.
View into Kailua Bay
The Pines II dues cover:
- Common Area Landscaping
- Unit Maintenance
- Trash Pick-Up
- Termite Inspection
- Building Insurance
The Pines also have fenced yards and allow pets (with board approval). This darling home is listed for $425,000 and is easy to see. As a previous resident of the Pines, I would be the one to call for more information about this desirable and convenient complex.