Terrazza – Affordable Pet Friendly Studio in Boutique Style Honolulu Building
Your very own “Melrose Place”
Every time I go to the unit (MLS# 1109899) to show it to a prospective buyer, I do feel as if I’m in another world! Paris, Milan, you pick, the world is your oyster. It takes me back to the days I sat with my step-dad, watching “Melrose Place” in the nineties, remember that show?
Pet friendly studio living in the heart of metro Honolulu
It is sort of like when I bought my first place, I felt comfortable in it because it was meant for me, to imagine my life in it. Even without my view, I imagined a world in which I could eat on my lanai and say “hi” to all my neighbors across the way. Can you imagine yours?
- Studio weighing in at 410 sq. ft. with an 88 sq. ft. lanai
- Boutique style building (think French), pet friendly building
- Slightly covered parking
- 2 community laundry areas
- “Melrose Place” type pool
- $210,000 to own your dream starter home, or whatever you’d like it to be!
What makes Makiki and Punchbowl the IT neighborhood?
- Just minutes from the nearest freeway on ramp
- It takes literally 2-7 minutes to get anywhere around town
- There is a cool coffee shop, “Sure Shot,” where it feels as if everyone knows your name; one of the few mom and pop shops still around.
- There is also a wine shop, video store, Korean BBQ, Subway, and a little mini mart
- Farmer’s Market every Thursday at St. Clement’s Church
- Everyone has a pet, feels like those neighborhoods you see on TV with the white picket fences, but without the fences
- It has cool breezes and people JUST LIKE YOU
- It’s affordable, but all my friends live here, you’d be surprised
- Markets, shopping centers, restaurants, schools, you name it, we are in the middle of EVERYTHING!
There’s nothing else like it in the middle of Honolulu, if your dream is to be here in Hawaii, or just to skip out on all the traffic, this is the place to be. It’s my favorite area, I live here, I dream here…and you can too.