Will Oahu’s First Ritz-Carlton Be as Successful as Trump Tower Waikiki?
(Honolulu, HI) The interest level has exceeded expectations for The Ritz-Carlton Waikiki®. The buzz in town is that it is going to be the “most popular” newest development this summer when it begins sales in June. Though still in the early stages of design – and public details are limited from the developer – I have the scoop on this much-anticipated project in Honolulu.
Photo rendering is courtesy of Ritz Cartlon Residences, Waikiki Beach Mark Myhendyn
The Success of Trump Tower Waikiki
This brings back memories of the Trump Tower Waikiki process in 2006. Many of my clients were anxious to own a piece of the luxury pie then, and I was able to garner eight units from that historic Trump condo lottery.
It was an exciting time for home buyers from around the world who participated in a simultaneous LIVE lottery in Hawaii via satellite with Japan. Trump Tower Waikiki was SOLD OUT in 8 hours. Many members of my VIP group were the fortunate ones who opened escrow and won 8 spots in that lottery. A virtual tour of one of the original condos closed is provided: Hawaii’s luxury high-rise.
Trump Tower, make room for the new building on the block on prime Waikiki real estate. Though it may not be a lottery process, expect a hana hou, which means “one more time” in Hawaiian, as excitement builds for The Ritz-Carlton Waikiki.
Features of Ritz-Carlton Waikiki
Here is what I do know about the latest proposed condo hotel development:
- The Ritz-Carlton is known for its legendary service and is one of the most recognized luxury brands in the world
- The new condo-hotel will be the first Ritz-Carlton property on Oahu
- Condos are fee-simple, whole ownership real estate
- Located on Waikiki’s famous Luxury Row (Tiffany & Co., Chanel, Gucci, Yves St Laurent)
- Overlooking Fort DeRussy Park, with all residences designed to have unobstructed ocean views and private lanais
- Fully furnished luxury condominiums: studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom and penthouse residences
- Amenities include: full-service spa, fitness center, two pools, an ocean view open-air lobby restaurant, a world famous gourmet market/cafe, and acclaimed sushi restaurant
- Owners will have the option of placing their home in The Ritz-Carlton Residences rental program
For Advance Brochures and Registration
Priority Reservations are slated in March, so if you would like to participate and receive advanced details and updates from me over the coming weeks and months, contact me.