Ko Olina Lagoon 1
1. Live the resort life every day! Don’t you want to feel like you’re on vacation every single day? When you live in Coconut Plantation, you have two refreshing pools and hot tubs right in your own community. You are minutes from a marina, a golf course, and Ko Olina Lagoon 1 – a gorgeous and well-maintained beach. You’re also convenient to the perfect place to celebrate a special occasion or entertain out-of-town guests – Paradise Cove Luau!
Coconut Plantation pool
2. You could walk or ride your golf cart to a wide variety of excellent restaurants! If you have never had Roy’s chocolate souffle, let me tell you, it is the best anywhere in the world. Monkeypod Kitchen imported an authentic wood-burning oven from Italy, giving them the perfect special touch to set their pizzas apart. Is sushi more your style? Sushi YuZu comes highly recommended. And Longboard’s Bar & Grill offers umbrella cocktails with a front row seat to beautiful west coast sunsets.
3. No need to leave the local area to shop! You’ll have Target, Costco, Home Depot, Honolua Surf Company, Island Sole, decor shops, and cute boutiques all within a few minutes of your home – no fighting traffic to pick up a new outfit, the perfect accent piece for your new living room, or groceries for your picnic lunch.
Island Vintage Coffee Company
4. Storage galore! Not only could you have a full garage, but you could have an attached ½ size garage as well – perfect for parking your golf cart, storing your water toys, or using as a hobby shop.
92-1078 Olani Street #4-2, Kapolei (MLS# 201522290)
5. Security is highly valued! Coconut Plantation is regularly patrolled by professional security personnel. Access to the neighborhood is also secured by a gate, so even though you’re in the heart of the resort, visitors can’t wander through. This is a residential community built for full or part-time living, not a tourist trap.
Coconut Plantation #4-2