Pili Pono On The Kohala Coast Is Now Available Through Hawaii Life Vacation Rentals
Sitting a stone’s throw from the water’s edge in Puako on the Big Island’s perennially sunny Kohala Coast, this private and luxurious 4BR/5.5BA vacation home boasts a deluxe setup throughout the 5,384 sq. ft. of interior living space.
This is what the turtles, dolphins, and whales see when swimming by
Tranquil waters, inviting snorkelers to frolic
Recently built and capable of hosting 10 people, guests can snorkel or take a leisurely swim in the crystal clear waters just 150 feet away from the house.
Of the four bedrooms, three are suites with king beds and private bathrooms with indoor/outdoor marble showers. The fourth suite, designed for children, offers two sets of stylish mahogany bunk beds and a HDTV. And while the suites and media room have A/C, all the bedroom suites and two great rooms have expansive ocean views and lovely breezes!
The master suite with the whole new world right outside its door
Island living… and then some
Other Highlights Of Pili Pono Include:
- Upstairs Living Room with Pool Table, Bar, & Big Screen HDTV
- Media Room with Digital Home Theatre, Wall-Size HD Projector, 110″ Screen & DVD Player
- Downstairs Great Room Features Big Screen HDTV, Daybed, Comfortable Lounge Areas & Dining Area…All with Ocean Views
- Gourmet Kitchen with Miele Appliances & Granite Countertops
- Outdoor Spa, Shallow Dipping Pool, Hot Freshwater Shower, & (2) Gazebos with Daybeds
- BBQ Grill on Lanai Adjacent to Kitchen
Big games happen in big rooms
The gourmet kitchen, with a latte/espresso maker for the mornings, and a BBQ grill for the evenings
After some fun in the sun, relax for an evening movie in this state-of-the-art media room
When venturing off property, numerous activities are just minutes away, including Hapuna Beach – the Big Island‘s longest white sand beach, and voted best beach in Hawaii by Conde Nast – and Wailea Beach, ideal for swimming, snorkeling, and boogie boarding.
Hmmm… the hot tub, the dipping pool, or just lounging…
Fully recessed pocket doors, welcoming the day inside
Other Amenities Of Pilo Pono Include:
- Cable TV
- On-Property Snorkel Gear and Boogie Boards Available
- (2) Washers and Dryers
- Air Conditioning in Bedrooms
- Off-Street Parking
- Free Wifi
Catch anything yet? Does it even matter?
(Insert yourself here)
And with Mauna Kea and Mauna Lani resorts nearby, daytime activities like tennis, golf, diving, and surf lessons are mere minutes away, along with numerous restaurants and quaint shops to explore.