PCS'ing & Need An Out-Of-State Real Estate Agent?

Receiving orders for a new station change can be stressful. There is tons to do and figure out, one of which is finding a new property for your PCS. Most of the time you have a short window to find the new property and start work. The question is: how can you make this easier while in your original location?

Akaula Moving day

Moving day

Being a Hawaii Life agent with the Military Specialized Team, I can help. We are part of a referral network that can help find and interview agents anywhere in the world. This gives us the ability, at times, to help sell your current property while we find you a new agent out-of-state. We can set up in advance for an agent to start sending listings to you for the new location. This way, when you do get to the new destination, a path has been set and a plan is in place.

The listings and appointments can be prearranged to fit your needs and budget. Most people know that we can help buy and sell a property, but don’t realize we can also help find you a new agent anywhere in the world. It makes sense while you are in the current location to look forward to the new station change. You definitely are not alone in this process. I can help find you an agent that fits your needs and understands your military lifestyle.

More Information

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Comments (0) Show CommentsHide Comments (Remember)

Cool. Add your comment...

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Leave your opinion here. Please be nice. Your Email address will be kept private, this form is secure and we never spam you.

More Articles from Hawaii Life