Parkside by Gentry in Ewa Beach is adding 11 new units to its community under Phase 11 Parkside II. The sell of these units will be done first via a lottery being held on Saturday, April 11 at 11:00am.
4 bed/2.5 bath Ka’ena floorplan
In order to be entered into the lottery, you must complete the following steps:
1. Visit the Sales Office (with your Realtor – who must accompany clients on 1st visit to the Sales Office) and pick up a complete packet. The packet will include:
- Complete instructions
- Copy of Pre-Sale Notice
- Owner-Occupant Affidavit (verifying the home purchased will be for owner to reside in for at least 1 year instead of renting out or selling right away)
- Price list of this current phase
- Site map of this current phase
- Attach your Preapproval letter from lender of your choice (not required, highly recommended although there is on site lending with Gentry Homes),
- Homesite Selection Sheet with 3 of your choices selected
- Buyers Sheet Parking Disclosure
Completed packets should be filled out and turned in, in-person, to the office. Gentry Homes has advised that packets turned in in-person will take precedence over application packets submitted via email, fax, or mail since it will be easier to track applications turned in by hand.
If you are interested and must mail your complete application packet, please do so to:
Gentry Homes, Ltd.
Attn: Sales Dept-Parkside Lottery
733 Bishop Street, Ste. 1400
Honolulu, HI. 97813
The lottery guidelines require that the first 6 units of the 11 be sold strictly as owner-occupant units for the first 30 days. After the first 30 days, the entire 11 units will be available to both investors and owner-occupants. After submitting your packet and if selected at the April 11th lottery (where you or your ATTORNEY-IN-FACT, or Realtor must be present):
1. You will complete a reservation and submit a $1,000 check made out to First American Title within 3 days after you have been picked to select a home.
2. Following unit selection and paying of deposits, complete Purchase Contract should be complete within 7 days.
3. You can/will be placed on a backup list if a particular plan or homesite is unavailable.
4. If you desire to change a homesite you selected, you forfeit your current selection and will be placed on the backup list.
Now that you have the lottery info, feel free to contact me and we can go down there together to get you started!
I recently visited a few of the model homes located at the Sales Office and there are three floorplans on offer:
Plan 1 is a 3 bed/2.5 bath with 1,231 sq. ft. of living space and is being offered at $496,400.
Plan 2 is a 3 bed/2.5 bath with 1,295 sq. ft. of living space and is priced between $510,000-$512,300.
Plan 3 comes in two options:
- A 3 bed/2.5 bath with 1,429 sq. ft. of space and is being offered at $531,500
- A 4 bed/2.5 bath with 1,429 sq. ft. and is priced between $530,000-$535,300
Once again, these represent 6 of the 11 homes being offered in the lottery and up for sale.
I visited the model homes on Sunday and took a few pictures enclosed here for you to preview. All photos are from Plan 2 – the Ka’ena floorplan. We can schedule a time and go to the Sales Office together so you can take a look in person!