The Palms offers 150 luxury units located on fourteen acres of lushly landscaped rolling hills, offering ocean views. The architecture is in the Mediterranean design, two-story with stucco exterior. They offer one and two bedroom units with square footage up to 1,299.
Palms at Wailea
The amenities at The Palms at Wailea include:
- Private recreation center
- Exercise room
- Barbecue area
- Salt water pool and spa
- Lobby club house
- Activities desk
The Palms at Wailea is just a short walking distance to a very popular Wailea Beach, Keawakapu Beach. You are also minutes to world-class golf courses and the Wailea Tennis Club. For all your shopping needs, The Shops at Wailea offers fantastic shopping and dining options. Search all Palms at Wailea active listings.
Recent sales for 2011:
- (MLS# 348077) Pending, $603,514, unit #603, 2 bed/2 bath
- (MLS# 345831) Sold $668,800, unit 904, 2 bed/2 bath
- (MLS# 346224) Sold $699,000, unit 503, 2 bed/2 bath
- (MLS# 347718) Pending $659,950, unit 301, 1 bed/2 bath
- (MLS# 346854) Sold, $979,900, unit 1405, 2 bed/2 bath
- (MLS# 347561) Pending, $988,000, unit 1506, 2 bed/2 bath
Palms at Wailea is a great place for families and a popular rental destination. So, if you have any other questions about the Palms, please give me a call.
Steven C. Nickens, R(S), GRI, ABR uses his 18 years of local real estate knowledge to assist buyers and sellers in Maui’s most luxurious resort area, Wailea. He is one of the top social media real estate marketers on Maui and uses HawaiiLife.com’s strong Internet presence to bring buyers to your home from around the world.
Steven C. Nickens, R(S), GRI, ABR
Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers