I wanted to go over some specific details and functions of the Hawaii Life website. If you will notice, there are certain benefits to having an account with Hawaii Life, and you will have some basic descriptions in detail of what you see and what you will find. This blog is very useful when searching Hawaii property, in any case.
It is very encouraged that you just go ahead and create an account and then read my blog.Â The reason I say that is because you will immediately be contacted by very qualified Real Estate professionals for each of the Hawaiian Islands. Here at Hawaii Life, we are proud to give you service with integrity.
Great reasons to have an account:
- Get information fast and easy
- Work with a Hawaii Life Real Estate Agent Professional Specialist for a specific island and area
- Receive email notifications of newly listed properties
- Direct contact with your Hawaii Life Agent
- View properties online with pictures, maps, and information details
- Knowledge is power
What are you waiting for?
Very smart move! You will see this pop up.
Please read and be aware of our Disclaimer!
Your privacy is a priority at Hawaii Life
It would be to your best interest to enter your real first and last name and check the spelling before hitting ENTER.Â As you can see in the following bullets as reason why!
- Please use an email account that we can be in direct communication with you (very important).
- The name you supply is how we will respond back to you by email and throughout your property search.
- If you enter a phone number, please use one that communications will be best for you, now and in the future.
- A phone number, again, will be communication benefit! It will only be supplied to the Agent assigned to you.
- Password is easy, or I should say make it easy! (examples: maui, oahu, kauai, lanai, molokai, or bigisland).
- Please note with your account because you use your selected email and simple password only you will have access.
- My salutation would be Aloha Dave Doe, or Aloha Jane Doe rather than Aloha #@2!$.Â I hope you get the point!
Hopefully, you have already just went in and created your FREE HAWAII LIFE ACCOUNT without troubles.
Please read below how these links work!
***SEARCH you will see this screen.Â All you need to do is click the island of CHOICE.
Here is the next screen after that island of CHOICE click.
It will DISPLAY this format that is again very easy to view any Hawaii Properties For Sale on MLS.
You may also view property from this area also!
Here you need to make a decision! Enter homes, condos, land and then select price range you feel comfortable with.
Please note the Drop Down Menu to define your SEARCH.
Homes, condos, land, and set price range to view listings
When you get better, try the More Options button (in red in the example above to the right) and this screen will appear.
Save this for your Agent to do
You may also just ROLL OVER THE MAP MARKERS and see MLS pop ups.
Double click on these to open MLS listing!
After you enter your search criteria, this screen will display all the properties. Pay close attention to the very TOP BAR which says, SORT BY: AddressÂ |Â PriceÂ |Â TypeÂ |Â LandÂ |Â SqFtÂ |Â BdÂ |Â DOM
Please note: Hawaii Life listings are always first!
You can click on those to rearrange your Search. Please also note at the very bottom Viewing 1-20Â | 1 2 3 ….6 Next> and also be aware of the vertical slide bar to view all of the listings from all the way to the bottom using the slide bar!
Now, you selected a property and this window pops up!
Make sure you scroll down with the vertical slide bar!
It will include the following and much more!Â Most important items: listing description and schools information.
Now, pay close attention once again!Â The following is very important information that will get you full size pictures, the ability to email the listing to whomever you would like, let’s say family members knowing you are buying in Hawaii, and most of all, you can request more information and make an offer!
Click on PICS or View all photos large and you will see them like this!
Now you want more information, view this area and click Request More Info, Ask a Question, Schedule a Showing, Make an Offer.
This form will open up and you can figure what questions you might have. Please note,Â I have an account, so it will auto-fill your name as mentioned before with an account. This way the email is sent to the current Agent assigned to you and they will provide the answers.Â All you do is edit the questions or concerns in the Questions/Comments box.
***Search information ENDS HERE!
I hope this serves you well for how the site works in detail for Hawaii Property Searches.Â Let me know how I can help?