Hawaii Oktoberfest Information and Oahu Haunted House Locations
Oktoberfest in Hawaii? CAN! Spooky haunted houses? Double CAN! With such beautiful weather and surroundings, residents here rarely pass up the opportunity for a good celebration. Oktoberfest and Halloween are no exception!
Can you smell the weinerschnitzel, bratwurst, and saurkraut in the air? How about a Bavarian pretzel with an icy cold German beer to wash it down? Well, don your lederhosen and head to Hawaii Mein Liebling!
Although there are less than 100,000 residents in Hawaii that claim German heritage, that has no bearing on this age old ushering in of Fall tradition. Who doesn’t love a good party?! Pssst…all tourists are welcome too 😉
There are several festivals throughout the state to choose from:
- Oktoberfest Street Festival – Honolulu, HI, October 6th, 2012 (oops…missed that one!)
- Shriners Oktoberfest – Honolulu, HI, October 20-22, 2012
- Oktoberfest North Hawaii – Waimea, BI, HI, October 1-, 2012
Oahu Haunted Houses
You have at least 6 haunted houses to choose from on Oahu, with more being added every year. All are reasonably priced starting at $15.00 and up for regular admission and $20 and up for fast passes. Follow these links to get your scream on!
- Haunted Plantation – located on a real village plantation in Waipahu
- Haunted Lagoon – the scary boat ride at Polynesian Cultural Center in Laie
- Haunted Stadium & Swap Meet – in the deep bowels of Aloha Stadium
- Scare Hawaii – at Aloha Tower, Honolulu
- Nightmares Live – Dillingham Blvd., Honolulu
- Night of the Living Dead – Ala Moana, Honolulu
Come and experience Hawaii in October! The crossroads of the Pacific invite you. Oh! Das nächste Bier geht auf mich!