Imagine living in one of the most luxurious oceanfront communities on the Big Island of Hawaii. It features an oceanfront amenity center with a private oceanfront restaurant and bar. Could it get any better?
Hali’i Kai is a top-rated vacation rental destination that attracts owners and guests from across the world to its fantastic oceanfront amenities, a private oceanfront club where whales and dolphins can be seen, and a lush, relaxing landscape.
Starting off your day by working out in the open-air fitness center or ending your day enjoying a cocktail at the private oceanfront restaurant sounds like the perfect life.
Let’s take a look at the Hali’i community and all its perks!
Oceanfront Amenity Center at Hali’i Kai
The heart of the community is the extensive amenity center positioned at the edge of the ocean. Here, you will find:
- a lagoon-style pool
- sand-bottom hot tub
- open-air fitness center
- private oceanfront restaurant and bar – owners receive discounts!
- tennis court
- half basketball court
- pickleball court
- putting green
- hammocks for lounging
- outdoor BBQ areas
Four Floor Plans Within Hali’i Kai
Did you know that there are four different floor plans within the community? There is a great floor plan to suit everyone.
- Ho’oulu: Corner condo with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. This floor plan has 1317sf of living space and features extra windows in the living rooms as it’s a corner unit.
- Ikena: Large townhouse-style floor plan with 1677sf of living space and two lanais. The downstairs features one bedroom, the living room, kitchen, lanai, and laundry room. Upstairs you’ll find an en suite primary bedroom and a guest bedroom with a full bathroom.
- KiPuka: Three bedrooms and two bathrooms with 1403sf of living area. Everything is on one floor and there are no steps to get into the condo, either.
- Mahana: The smallest floor plan of them all, with 1082sf of living area and two bedrooms, two bathrooms.
All the condos come with either a garage or carport. They also have either a second deeded parking stall or the ability to park in front of the garage.
Just Sold – Ikena Floor Plan
With 1,677 sqft of living area, you can relax in its open floor plan with two lanais, a separate laundry room, two large storage closets, and a convenient location within Kohala Coast’s best oceanfront condo community.
This condo is filled with natural light, gentle breezes, spectacular views of lush Hawaii landscaping, Kohala Mountains, and even a peekaboo ocean view! Meticulously taken care of, this condo features a two-story 3-bedroom 3-bathroom townhouse with a detached one-car garage.
MLS 661216 | Sold for $1,439,500 fs | Seller Represntation by Leeana Runingbear
Specializing in Resort Properties
Purchasing a condo on the Big Island can be exciting and overwhelming all at the same time. Working with a real estate agent who knows the community’s pros and cons will help you feel confident in your real estate decision. I specialize in resort properties, specifically the Waikoloa area, and would be honored to help you find your piece of paradise.
With warmest aloha,