Not Yet Advertised: 20% Price Reduction – Hamakua Sustainable Living
Authorized for release by the Listing Agent, Beverly Molfino with MacArthur And Company: Not yet on the MLS!
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY, this incredible property (MLS# 228230) on the Hamakua Coast is completely self-sufficient.
29 Acres of Sustainable living.
Listed Price: $1,850,000 (-$350,000)
New Price: $1,200,000 (-$650,000)
Sold “As Is”; Close in 30 days.
Ocean views from Hamakua Home.
48 volt Solar System
Victorian style Home built in 2001 features:
- State of the Art 48 volt SOLAR SYSTEM
- Water storage 30,000 gallons
- Ultra Violet Filter System
- Whole House Security System
- Broadband Internet Access
- Broadband station
- Cell phone booster antenna
- Tennis court
- Gazebo for Bar-B-Que
- Maintenance building
- Assorted mowers and farm equipment
- 29.33 acres of rich Hamakua soil
- Approx 4,000 hardwood trees and fruit trees
- Bordered on the South boundary by Waiehu Gulch with its accessible stream and waterfalls
- Fully fenced
- Panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Mauna Kea