It isn’t that often that a newer built home (2012) comes up for sale on Kauai’s north shore priced at $650,000!
2478 Lokela Rd. 2, Kilauea (MLS# 282458)
The newness of the home isn’t the only rarity about this house. It has a split and open floorplan, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an office, a recreational room (with full bath), an oversized 2 car garage, two outdoor grassy areas, and the best kitchen you will find anywhere near this price range in a home on Kauai’s north shore!
1. The kitchen has granite counter tops, a breakfast bar, a pantry (lots of storage), sliders inside of cabinets for ease of use and organization, and is open to the family room!
2. The master suite has a large bathroom with a double sink vanity, large walk-in closet (not very common on Kauai’s north shore), and did I mention that it’s a split floorplan?
3. The large recreation room is located above the detached garage and has it own entrance and a full bathroom!
Large recreation room
4. The laundry room is large, has built-in storage, and a solar heated water tank.
Other unique and special features about the house are:
- Outdoor shower (great when you come home from the beach)
- Beautiful finishes throughout
- It’s already pre-wired for photovoltaic solar panels
- Tons of storage
- Conveniently located in Kilauea on a quiet street