Moving to Hawaii: The Ultimate Guide to Shipping Your Belongings
After you’ve made the initial decision to move to Hawaii, you then have to start thinking about how to begin doing so. Moving to Hawaii is exciting, but at the same time can be slightly overwhelming. As long as you plan ahead and do a little research, your move will go smoothly and soon be a thing of the past. So before you pack up your things and book a one-way ticket to the Hawaiian islands, here are a few things you should know.
Aren’t you ready to call Hawaii home?
You have three main options when it comes to moving:
1. Get rid of most of your items, or keep most of your possessions in storage (cheapest option, highly recommended)
2. Plan the move yourself (affordable, quality control, most time-consuming option)
3. Hire a full-service moving company (easiest, most expensive option)
1. What do I need to bring with me when I move to Hawaii?
2. What is the best way to ship things to Hawaii?
3. Is there anything that is illegal or can’t be shipped?
4. How realistic is it to share a shipping container?
5. How long does it take to get your belongings to Hawaii?
6. How much does it cost to ship your belongings to Hawaii? Car?
7. What’s the best time of year to move to Hawaii?
8. How can I save some money when it comes to shipping my belongings? Any way to cut costs?
9. What’s the fastest way to ship household goods to Hawaii?
Come discover the Hawaii Life!
E Komo Mai! Welcome to Hawaii!
When all the moving and unpacking is done, and you’re finally able to call Hawaii home, you’ll agree that all of that work was worth the reward. Hawaii is a place many dream of moving to, but never experience. Come discover what it’s like to be able to wake up to a colorful Hawaiian sunrise, take a refreshing dip in the ocean after work, and enjoy all the perks of island living. Come discover the Hawaii Life.