Here on Maui, often the best opportunities have come and gone before they were even put on the table. In a small community where relationships carry a lot of weight, decisions are often made with trusted advisors. I’ve been out in the marketplace and come across some interesting properties with owners who might be interested in selling.
A charming 2-on a lot in historic Makawao town, live in 1 and rent the other, or rent both out for passive income.
Built in the late ’20s these character homes are on a ½ acre with the potential to subdivide or build another dwelling.
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms about 1400 sq.ft.
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath ohana 840 sq.ft.
- Expansive lot, over 22,000 sq. ft.
- Cooler climate, close to Makawao town
- Well located near Upcountry schools
- Somewhere between $800k-$900k
Perfectly located near Maui’s hottest surf breaks near Ho’okipa and Tavares Bay in Kuau, another amazing investment opportunity for someone looking to be “in the mix”.
Live in one and rent the other.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms 1400 sq. ft. with bonus areas
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath 600 sq.ft. cottage
- 14,000 sq.ft. lot with R1 zoning
- Terrific opportunity for vacation rental income
- Walkable to beaches, Kuau Store and Mama’s Fish House
- Somewhere between $1.2-$1.4M
- Situated near some of Mai’s best North Shore surf breaks
Take a change of pace and immerse yourself int he Hawaiian lifestyle. These are both excellent opportunities to increase affordability and invest in your retirement.
Reach out if you’re interested in one of these properties, or possibly finding a special opportunity.
I’d love to put my professional resources to work for you.