Life on Maui’s north shore is always an adventure; it may be as simple as a trip to the local health food store at Mana’s and running into friends. I love Paia town—it’s an old plantation town that has been transformed into a very international destination.
It is made up of locals, surfers, windsurfers, kiters, shell pickers, beach lovers, tourists, musicians, rock stars, and movie stars who all enjoy the more laid back island lifestyle. It’s not uncommon to be sitting at Paia Fish Market, a local favorite, and share a table with some cool people from France.
Island living on Maui's north shore
So, your option for Maui north shore living takes you to Spreckelsville, Paia Town, and Kuau, where I am featuring this stunning oceanfront home (MLS# 345687) for sale. The north shore has been my choice to call home for 33 years—love the lifestyle and the people.
This would be the perfect home and getaway, offering privacy, surf right out your front door, and scenic beauty. This home was built on two combined lots totaling approximately 1.28 acres with guest quarters for friends and family. This is the one of the finest oceanfront properties on Maui to live out your dream—or at least my dream. View this home and other Maui oceanfront properties.
Maui island living
Lanai overlooking the pool
The view from the guest room
This is an amazing property that is being offered at $13,900,000! Below is additional information on this Maui oceanfront home for sale. I can represent you as a buyer’s agent on this quality home.
Features of this oceanfront home:
- Living Area: 7,384 sq. ft.
- Land: 1.28 acres
- Year Built: 2005
- Single Family w/detached Ohana
- 22 Waa Place, Paia, Hawaii
- 3 full and 3 half bathrooms
- Custom ironwood roof
- Ohia log accents
- Bronze railings
- Copper gutters and window sills
- Landscaped water features and pond
- Outdoor landscape lighting
- Two carved teak entry gates
- Lava rock wall surrounds property
- Outdoor gas bronze tiki torches
- Customized barbecue area—including built-in Firemagic BBQ, 2 burner cook top, sink, and disposal with granite counter tops
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
- Quartzite landscaping surrounding pool (2×4 ft. slabs)
- Solid stone counter tops throughout the entire home
- Travertine floors
- Australian beach hardwood floors
- Mango wood cabinetry in living room and staircase
- Custom African mahogany cabinetry throughout the home
- Custom African mahogany doors, windows, and trim
- Custom bronze window hardware
- Rocky Mountain door hardware
- Transom carvings from Bali
- Door insert carvings from Bali
- Custom carved staircase railings from Bali
- Custom designed and manufactured front door by Tom Faught
- Electronic blinds
- Central vacuum in main house and ohana property
- Water softener system for Main House
- Reverse Osmosis Systems for drinking water for main house and Ohana property
- Two laundry rooms
- Living room gas fireplace
Home Automation Features
This home features industry leading Lutron Lighting with integrated Crestron controls and audio system. This custom system is configured to control the entire house, including lighting, HVAC, pool and spa, water features, outdoor lighting, fans, blinds, security, audio, and gate camera. Internet access to the automation system and backyard webcam included.
Home Theater System
Custom home system features a Runco DLP 1080P THX theater projector with automatic drop down screen. It also features a 5.1 Digital Dolby Surround Sound audio system to support the incredible picture you will get from this system. You can drop the blinds with a push of a button using our Lutron lighting controls. Also featured is a Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer drawers in the theater room along with a Miele dishwasher and sink with hot and cold water dispenser.
Internal Environmental Control System
HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning)
This home features a computer controlled HVAC system and features multiple zones. The main house has 6 various zones. The Ohana, or cottage property features one zone.
- Wolf 6 burner range with griddle
- Two Wolf ovens
- Built-in Miele coffee maker
- Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer
- Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer drawers
- Sub Zero ice machine
- Sub Zero wine cooler in dining area
- Dacor warming oven
- Thermador microwave
- Two Franke under-mount sinks
Enjoy these YouTube videos below that I made for this island home!
Steven C. Nickens, R(S), GRI, ABR uses his 18 years of local real estate knowledge to assist buyers and sellers in Maui’s most luxurious resort area, Wailea. He is one of the top social media real estate marketers on Maui and uses HawaiiLife.com’s strong Internet presence to bring buyers to your home from around the world.
Steven C. Nickens, R(S), GRI, ABR
Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers