Maui North Shore Realtor Caravan (Dec. 2015) – $22,823,000 Worth of New Listings
Seriously, $22,823,000 worth of Maui real estate and nothing priced under $1M.
What a great bunch of new listings we were able to preview this month of December on Maui! Our monthly tour of the north shore real estate market proved to be spectacular, with 10 listings totaling almost $23,000,000 combined. View the complete north shore Maui property gallery here.
In the Spreckelsville/Paia/Kuau area, two beautiful properties entered the market for the first time, and they will appeal to water people who need quick access to the ocean:
- 1050 Kapukaulua Place – $2,995,000 will buy you an acre of level ground with deeded beach access to “Euro” Beach in Spreckelsville. It comes with a 4BD/2.5BA home and garage (MLS# 367220). Detached yoga studio and an apartment over the garage. Plenty of room for all your beach craft and toys.
- 115 Aleiki Place – $5,250,000 is the asking price for a tastefully remodeled home right on the ocean in Kuau’s Sunset Estates (MLS# 367314). The white water views will captivate you as soon as you walk in the front door. Very nice upscale 3BD/3BA beach house, and they say you can launch your windsurfer from the front yard!
115 Aleiki Place, Paia, Maui, HI. 96779 (MLS# 367314)
Moving along to Haiku, the following 8 new listings all had unique features:
- 32 Uakoko Place – at $1,000,000 this Upcountry home was the lowest priced offering shown today (MLS# 367472). It’s your basic 2-story 4BD/2.5BA house with garage on a regular 2-acre parcel in a agricultural subdivision called Haiku Mauka.
- 455 Kukuna Road – with a new price of $1,098,000, this private country home with ocean views and a stream/waterfall is looking better all the time (MLS# 367498).
- 160 Hohani Place – $1,385,000 might seem like a lot for only one house on 2 acres, but this 3BD/2BA single level home (MLS# 367381) has some great bones: 24 foot ceilings, hardwood and cork flooring, open floor plan, fireplace. Haiku Makai is a smaller subdivision in lower Haiku.
- 2420 Nehe Place – for $1,395,000 you can own a 4-acre country estate with 2 homes and a huge 2-story workshop (MLS# 367266). Paddocks and ocean views, fruit trees, fully fenced and cross fenced mini farm.
- 2311 Umi Place – $1,600,000 gets you the most incredible hilltop views of Haleakala, Maliko Gulch, and the north shore. The interesting layout of this 2BD/2BA home (MLS# 367508) takes full advantage of the views and steep terrain.
- 913 and 917 Hogback Road – $4,200,000 buys 2 adjacent country estate properties, but you can also buy each one separately for $2,100,000 (MLS# 367275) and (MLS# 367271). A smart buyer could also acquire another 4 vacant acres next door and have a wonderful family compound in a very quiet spot close to downtown Haiku.
- 70 Pono Road – OMG, this $3,900,000 Asian-inspired home was absolutely the best looking pick of the bunch (MLS# 367507). So classy and clean, with modular styling highlighted by the long lap pool and spa overlooking the blue ocean. The views were jaw dropping, and the lush setting very peaceful. I could have spent the rest of the day right here, but I think they would have kicked me out after dark. This is the kind of home I dream about – not too large but with a lot of covered outdoor space and beautiful natural materials such as ohia wood posts, quartzite courtyard, and stone and tile floors.
70 Pono Place, Haiku, Maui, HI. 96708 (MLS# 367507)
What Kind of North Shore Maui Home Are You Looking For?
Whether it’s a simple house in Paia town, or an elaborate and luxurious estate in Haiku, you can search all the Maui MLS listings at EastMaui.com and get up to the minute new listings and price changes. Then contact this north shore Realtor with your questions when you’re ready to make that move!
Georgie Hunter R(S), e-Pro
Direct: 808 283-0635