What is priceless? Your loved ones? Your memories? How about living the Hawaii Life on Maui?
Priceless ownership can be defined by waking up to soothing rays of sunshine, sparkling crystals glistening off the tranquil Pacific, and the gentle sounds of pristine tropical water gracing the Maui shoreline. As you lay in bed watching whales play and the silhouette of the neighboring Hawaiian islands emerge you realized that you have finally arrived and that nothing could be more perfect that than being present in this moment of breathtaking natural beauty. This is living the Hawaii Life at its finest. Maluaka at Makena in Maui can offer you this; come make it yours.
View all: Maluaka Home Sites for Sale â†’
Seven more Ohanas (families) will have the distinguished and priceless privilege of calling Maluaka home.
The raw beauty of these picturesque coastlines, the serene water that surrounds it, beset beneath the mighty Haleakala is one of the most unspoiled and unique locations in all of Hawaii.
Ownership at Maluaka offers the opportunity for membership in The Club at Maluaka and offers the opportunity for beach and golf membership in the future Makena Club.
- Lot #1 (Active) $4,250,000 | 24,914 sf
- Lot #2 (Active) $4,400,000 | 21,986 sf
- Lot #3 (Sold – 3/16/09) $5,800,000 cash | 22,782 sf
- Lot #4 (Active) $5,850,000 | 20,515 sf
- Lot #5 (Sold- 3/16/09) $5,062,000 cash | 20,778 sf
- Lot #6 (Active) $4,950,000 | 29,769 sf
- Lot #7 (Active) $5,250,000 | 22,527 sf
- Lot #8 (Active) $4,650,000 | 17,547 sf
- Lot #9 (Sold – 3/16/09) $7,000,000 cash | 23,087 sf
- Lot #10 (Sold – 3/16/09) $6,750,000 cash | 23,784 sf
- Lot #11 (Sold – 3/16/09) $6,500,000 cash | 23,174 sf
- Lot #12 (Active) $6,250,000 | 17,547 sf
- Lot #13 (Sold) Undisclosed Amount
All homes in this prestigious community will adhere to rigorous LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building design and construction standards. According to the developer Everett Dowling the goal of Maluaka â€œis to create a living environment that offers an atmosphere completely unique to Hawaii and which respects the cultural and environmental protocols of the Hawai’ians. We have used ancient Hawai’ian land management systems and respect for the environment as our source of inspiration.”
The ancient Hawaiians spoke of a blessing that came from the mountains in the form of a cloud whose soothing shade offered renewal and peace. They called this blessingÂ Maluakaâ€”The Shades of Comfort.
Come play in the sun then rest in the shade in Maluaka, these memories will last anÂ eternityÂ for you and your loved ones.