- We helped over 1000 people buy or sell property in Hawaii (at last count, we did 500 transactions this year, so I’m acknowledging us all for helping the other side of the transaction, too, as we do…).
- We contributed to dozens of local and national causes, both publicly and anonymously. Schools, The American Heart Association, The Paia Youth and Cultural Center, The Hanalei Watershed Hui, The American Cancer Society, Habitat For Humanity, and more…
- We welcomed some of Hawaii’s top-selling brokers and agents into the company all over the State, a huge acknowledgement to all of us, and a great opportunity to continue to show how marketing and representation of real estate in Hawaii should be done.
- We have two Board Presidents, 3 Hawaii Association of Realtors Board Members, another Leadership Academy Graduate, a ton of local and state level volunteers, and several salespeople who passed their brokers’ exams this year.
- We were nationally acknowledged by Inman News (again), as one of the most Innovative Brokerages in the company and for one of the Top 100 Most Influential People in Real Estate.
- Oh, we more than doubled our 2010 sales volume. Our 2011 sales totaled over $320 million. Wow.
Thank you. I know this year wasn’t easy. In fact, there’s a lot we’d love to forget about. In the face of that, and the innumerable stupidities that we deal with in this industry, you’ve made Hawaii Life shine. We’re humbled, honored, and grateful.
Mahalo Nui Loa, and here’s to 2012,
PS Just so we’re all clear about the title of this post. We are also grateful to our mascot, Mr. Nui, (without whom very little of this would be possible).